chapter 1

"Were over" , Those two simple words were like a slap in the face but would  I show it? off course not!!!! "Why?" I asked " I'm not feeling you anymore I found someone else way better than you and am leaving you to take my chance with her " to say I was shocked was an understatement " okay" was all I could say,  I was on the verge of tears. "Well Okay bye" was all he said before walking away leaving me standing there on the verge of tears and a broken heart. My name is Cassie all I ever want in life  is for others to be happy because I feel people should always be happy and do what makes them happy which is why when my 1 year boyfriend or should I say ex just broke up with me I didn't make a scene or a big deal about it. if he was happy with his new girl then I was fine with it no matter how much my heart aches . I wasn't going to question myself of why he didn't like me no more or what did the other girl had that I didn't? I was just going to accept the fact that he found someone better than me .  The pass couple of relationship I've been in I came to the conclusion there was always someone better than me. So I swallowed my tears and ignored the pain of my broken heart as I got up from the bench and made my way home from the park.