Chapter 1

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"You wanted to know what I'm doing here. Well I'm more then happy to tell you, I came to take you away from here for good. You deserve more, you deserve a future" 

By the docks that held the boat that would lead any recruits towards the high ranking officer exams second half. The fitness and strength part of the test now the paper exams was over with, testing a mind of a person who'll be in charge of a unit and be expected to win a battle with their men. Only a small amount passed and now, those who made it that far was bording the boat.

Well almost everyone..

"Keith .. Wake up, you can't be late" Red huffed as she jumped on her master stomach as he laid on a branch in a tree. 

"Huh, what is it" Keith yawned as he lifted his head, patting his fire spirt head a little. 

"They boarding the ship already, if you don't hurry you'll miss it. Get you bag and lets go" Red sighed as she slapped his hand away and jumped on him once more before stepping back into his pouch. 

The eighteen boy stretched as he sat up, hanging his legs over the branch while he glanced to the boat he needed noticing them now letting the small amount of students who passed the first half on. He patted his spirt pouch making sure his fire spirt was safe inside before glancing down to the street under him that lead to t he dock. 

"Ah, Miss Holt" A nineteen year old girl called out as she came walking over with two males around her age. 

"Oh hi, how long has it been since our graduation" Miss Katie Holt replied with a forced smile, the second child but first daughter of the Holt family. Her father Sam Holt a high rank officer in the Garrison who worked in the intelligence department. Her mother Colleen Holt a proud house wife from a rich family herself.

"Are you here to take the high ranking officer exams too" The girl asked with a bright smile, her hands on her hips, she wore low wasted trousers and a simple bra top making her belly clearly seen.

"Yep" Katie replied simply as she glanced towards the boat, she wasn't close to her old classmates from high school but as they all held a high respected family title she couldn't just walk away.

"Her relatives still live over in the east of Katjvarna" One of the men bragged over his friend, he was tall but rather skinny while dressed in lose fancy clothes. 

"The eastern garrison is fighting  the kioka republics invasion .. right?" The other guy asked as the four started walking, well Katie started walking and the three followed her. He was rather fat and around average height. 

"They having a hard time with the new enemy forces, but the garrison commander is the famous lieutenant general Hazaf Rikan" The tall man answered with pride. 

"The number one killer of hero's is overworked. You may want to get your relatives out of there, they won't last much longer then a month" Keith warned as he glanced to the youngest Holt who seemed relieved to see him here.