Chapter 27.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Two weeks, six days Later.. One late Afternoon.. 

"All right Soldiers, Listen up!" Pidge yelled out as hers, Lance, Shiro, Hunk and Keith platoons or sat down before her, sat in their units but scrunched together still.

"Yes Sir" They all replied without missing a beat.

"What Is my one rule" Pidge asked as she walked up and down before them.

"Don't Die, Sir" They all called back without needing to think.

"Correct, So, no getting shot and dying on me becuase that is unacceptable in my eyes. Do I make my self clear" Pidge huffed back as she came to a stop, placing a hand on her hip.

"She has completely stolen all our men as her own, I mean .. she just adopted them without us even knowing it. When did she have our men under her control .. Ur, Lance?" Shiro mumbled slightly stunned by how all five troops sat easily clearly having done it before for Pidge rants before they followed orders. Of course it seems Hunk and Keith were elsewhere not noticing what was going on leaving Shiro and Lance to watch .. or well was since Shiro just turned to his right to find Lance missing.

"But the Sinakcs have swords" Lance spoke up as he sat on the end, his hand in the air since Pidge was speaking about not being a shot.

"Then don't get fucking stabbed dumbass" Pidge snapped back making Lance give an understanding nod.

"Sir Yes Sir" The troops all answered now taking in another dying reason she won't accept.

"Now, what happens if you feel like your going to die before battle" Pidge asked as she started to pace with her arms behind her back.

"Don't Die" The soldiers answered back quickly, already knowing the answer from past speeches.

"Correct and what happens if you do get shot or stabbed"  Pidge asked, coming to an stop in the middle once more as she looked out to all the men. 

"Don't get a deadly wound, gain one that heals and leaves a cool scar" They all yelled back with proud smiles over knowing the right answer.

"Good, now you all take care. I want to see all your unpleasant smiling faces again after we complete our orders. Do I make myself clear" Pidge yelled back with a friendly smile.

"But what happens if we do get stabbed or shot and it kills us" Lance asked innocently, concern in his eyes.

"Trust me, If I find out that one of you asshats are dying on me then I'll kill you quicker the wound you receive. I won't accept any deaths and I won't forgive anyone of you who dies on me, do I make myself clear" Pidge answered, a serious and deadly look in her eyes to prove she won't just overlook anyone dying on her. 

"Sir Yes Sir" The soldiers all answered with smiles before Pidge gave a happy nod, letting them all leave once again.

"You joined her" Shiro asked slightly amused, an eyebrow up in  the air while Lance came walking back over to him.

"I mean, she has some good points and well she scares me more then war. I have a feeling that she might actually hunt me down and kill me before any war wounds do, its given me slight courage to not die in battle" Lance answered with a shy smile as he rubbed his neck.