Prologue

In the mid 25th century, all governments of every nations decided that colours weren't that necessary in everybody's life. They decided to abolish it to the maximum possible. They started destroying every city, replacing them with black white and grey buildings and roads. All colourful clothing and paint were removed from shops and burned.

Some people tried to hide clothes of colour. Some succeeded while others were thrown to jail for it and their clothes were burned.

After that, The government built walls around every city and the only access to them was a windowless train. Them continued building houses and buildings inside the walls of the cities, which led to the disposal of cars from lack of space to drive in. They speared the cities in sections, ten to be exact, to make everything mor ordonned. They highly upgraded the underground railings though, so people went around the city by underground or they walked if were they wanted to go was near enough.

A few years after the abolition of colours, someone found a chemical formula that made your body cells regenerate by themselves at a certain age. The firsts tests were made a few years later on newborn babies and orphans, but it was suspended when the majority of them died. Only two of them remained alive. Many years later, they tried again,only on babies and more successfully this time, only three of the babies died.

They continued to immortalise a group of newborn babies for a few more years, before stopping suddenly. All of the kids were evacuated to governmental nurseries. 'To be sure that they choose the right path' they said, but everybody knew that it was because they wanted permanent people at the head of government.

A few rumours were whispered quietly when they thought nobody else was listening. A group of four people dressed in colours, saving lives of those who wanted to be saved.

Three boys, one girl with each their own coloured cape and mask which was representing them. The girl in a purple cape with a pink mask. The boys with a blue cape and green mask; green cape and orange mask and red cape and blue mask respectively.

They were put in stories and people wrote books on them. Most of those ended up burned and their author thrown in jail. They were transformed in legends. But nobody ever stopped whispering about them to their children. And some of the most audacious parents taught colours to their children.

In the beginning of the 29th century, those legends reached the ears of a little brown eyed baby by the mouth of her mother and he never stopped believing since. He even was one of the colourful minded ones.