Unknown love.

Mahir's pov...

My happiness had no boundaries when she accepted my proposal....

I can't even express my happiness in words...( Already doing bro 🙄)...

Now I want her beside me every moment...after all I got my beloved mate...who is not less than any angel....

Yess ..the angel sent by moon goddess for me...only me....

" For us " my wolf Snape growled 🙄

Right now she is standing in front of me...  With her eyes on floor.... because I said I love you to her and she have  no answer....and this was perfectly justify ..

Then she said that she need time...I made her understand that she can take as much time she want ....

She simply nodded ,but there was all silence between us...

To break the silence between us...I decided to initiate convo....

"umm Bela....since you are my mate . Then you have to move with me to  pack house ..where we all live.." I said casually...

Okay she was shocked by this.....

"but me...how...I mean...I don't know anyone here but only Vish...how can I." She said getting nervous

" don't worry about that....with in two days....there is a party at our pack house..where we are gonna introduce Vish as female beta of our Emerald moon pack .....after that Vish will shift  to  pack house ..coz beta and his mate live there only ..then you will also not face any problem" I said assuring her .

She just simply nod her head in yess.....

I couldn't control and simply peck her forehead. .....

" okay now it's time to leave for me....but I will come Tomorrow to take you there so be ready my love" I said smiling .....

Saying so I kissed her cheeks and left from there leaving a blushing Bela behind......

Tomorrow I will come to take my love forever....

While leaving I found yuvi and Vish romancing that too resting vish's back on my car...

I immediately grabbed yuvi's collar making him away from Vish..

" it's time to leave" I said glaring...

"okay sure. " He said being embarrassed....

"I m in car finish your business and come fast" I said and left to sit in car leaving embarrassed yuvish behind .....

yuvish wave bye to each other....and we left for pack house....

Pov end...

Bela's pov....

He just simply asked me to move with him....like seriously...he was very straight to the point....

Well I like that nature of his....and whenever he touchs me...It feels so bliss..

So finally I  m moving with my mate.....to his house....hope everyone will accept me....

Just then I saw Vish coming inside with a tomato like face......

She just directly came to me and hugged me tightly..... and back off after few moments

" OMG Bela....you are our Luna...the one for whom we all were waiting since long....you can't even imagine how much you mean to us.......and specially for mahir....you are his mate...the one whom he will love to no end." She said almost speaking at her highest voice ....

I didn't say anything but just blush...

"now tell me what he said" she asked ....

" he asked me to move  with him to pack house " I said  ....

"well that's usual...you have to...coz Luna lives with alpha...and alpha lives either in pack house or he can live separately"..she said

"so I have to go there for him" I asked .

" yeah...and don't worry I will be there for you" she said cheering me up...

" I know mahir told me about that" I answered.......

" great...now I m so impatient for your crown ceremony....ou lala....'Bela mahir seghal' the Luna of our pack".... she said with excitement

" Enough yaar....and tell me that now I will also become a werewolf." I asked being nervous...

"No , you will get just some powers to protect you that too only after marking and mating process as I told you".....She said teasingly....and I can't help it  blushing..  ..

"okay come and help me in packing again...I have to pack my stuffs again " I said changing the topic.

"okay come.....Luna ".

She said bowing to me..nd I just hit her...

"you are my friend first... understand you idot" I said sternly....

"okay Bela ....now come...I  will help you " she said smiling

While doing packing a question came in my mind ...

" Vish" I called her

"yeah baby girl" she said .......

I just frown but asked the question...

"why I m feeling so attractive towards mahir" I asked imagining his handsome face in front of my eyes

"because of mate bond" she said casually....

"That  means we are together just because of mate bond ..there is no love" I said with a pinch of sad tone ..

"no man....you know na that God have made soulmates for everyone" she asked ...

I just nod my head in yes..  ..

"In case of human we have to find them ourself without any hint ..but in case of werewolf...moon goddess blessed  each werewolf with a sense to find their mates.... mates are none another but our soulmates.... they are ours true love" she explained it like a fairy tale .

"that means ?" I asked although I knew the answer

"yess you love mahir and mahir too love you unconditionally....as I told you .. mates kiss each other when they meet for the first time and you guys did as a sign of your love without any hesitation " she said teasingly ...

"okay I get that" I told her ....
(in mind )....do I love him ..  I don't know ...but I m having an unknown attraction towards  him"...

Like this whole day passed in packing and talking about my mahir and pack things.....

He has done some magic on me...and I m loving it .....

Now I m lying on my bed and waiting for tommorow ...and for him to come and take me ...........

Don't know how I m gonna live with him...but his presence give me butterflies in my stomach....

Let's wait for tomorrow....

So here is next part...

Hope you all will like it....

Do vote and comments if you like it ...

sonaraj05 143 Soo much 😚💖...

Lots of love to you guys 😁...