Our Home

Continuing form the last part...

Bela's pov.. ..

It's been 20 minutes ..mahir is still driving...

Now I can't hold my curiosity....

"umm mahir " I was about to ask

"just 5 minutes more" he cut me off..

" Okay " ..I said calmly... because now I m kinda used to of his answers...like he can  read my mind.... ... Ufff this man😝...

Soon we were in front of a two storey house....it was  looking fascinating as well as simple....

We came out of the car after mahir parked it in the parking lot....

I turned my face and was about to ask....but again he knows what I m gonna ask.

"it's our house....OUR HOME....from now we are gonna live here ...I  built this house  for me and my mate few years ago .....I wanted you to come here after  the official announcement of yours being my mate" he said smiling proudly ......

"Come I will show you this " he said grabbing my hands.....

He started going inside the house holding my hands.....

The moment we get into the house...I immediately stop walking....mahir also get stop seeing me not walking with him ...

He turns towards me...,I stepped near him  ,   tip toed  and   pulled mahir into a hug encircling my arms around his neck.....

He reciprocated the hug....

"thank you so much mahir...all this is so magical...I had never imagined my life this blissful..you are making my life worth living.....this is so perfect "I  said hugging him more tightly....

Mahir tightens his hold over me....

"I m doing all this for us Bela.,.coz you are my love ....from now what mines is yours....come I will show you our house,"  he said kissing my hairs

I backed off from the hug not before giving a peck on his cheek which made him tomato....

He showed me the whole house...the house was  as beautiful as I dreamt of living with my love....

After showing me the ground floor...he took me to second floor with   stairs....

In the whole doorway...there were only two rooms......

We entered in a room...it was so huge and luxurious...  I just loved it..I was fascinated but..then what he said made me shock....

" this is your room...the one opposite of it ...is mine....so take rest" he said
And started to leave...but I hold his hand....

"why... can't we live in same room like before." I asked getting shocked with  my own words 😳😳😳

"There it was necessary for your safety...now you can have your space and time...you will feel more comfortable"...He said caressing my hairs....

"what if I just want time not space?"."what if I m more comfortable with you than to be alone "... I said with heavy voice again shocking myself with my words 🤦🤦😳😳

He become quite and stare at my face for few moments with big surprised eyes

" now  I have to shift my luggage again."... He said with sad but fake voice...

I didn't listen carefully what he said..but the moment I realized what he said. ...my happiness has no boundaries....

I pulled him into a hug.....