birthday !!...

Bela's pov.

It's morning now......it's my first birthday with my love......

As usual...I was  in  between of bed ....and mahir  was not in the room.....

I got up and had my bath...then made my way downstairs..

Where I got the   shocking and beautiful view....Mahir  was cooking...

I rubbed my eyes about three- four time to confirm...and yeah mahir was cooking...

I made way to kitchen.....

I encircle my arm around his right arm....

"What's cooking"..I asked looking at him....

" Something special for my love "....he said... kissing my forehead.  

" Happy birthday love "...he said giving a quick peck on my lips.....

" How many times you are gonna wish me."..I asked smiling....

" My mate ,my wish "..he said proudly....

" Why are you cooking , where's Omega ...I asked ...

" I told her not to come today...coz I wanted you to eat  breakfast cooked by me "...he said with excitement...

Just then doorbell rings....

"Wait  I will open "...I told mahir and went to open door....

The moment I opened the door...I was  welcomed by a tight hug...and I knew who was it....

"Happy birthday babygirl ".. Vish said.....

She backed off smiling....yuvi too wished me....then we made our way inside..where we found mahir setting the plates for four of us.....

We all settled and started having breakfast peacefully....

"So what's the plan for today." Vish asked raising her eyebrows...

"See I m saying this already...I don't want any grand party" I said being serious

" I know love..just chill...only we four gonna celebrate your birthday...and will spend our day together" he said smiling at me

"thank you so much..." I  said passing a small kiss to him hiding from yuvish.....but somehow Vish noticed it....

" oohoo.  ... flying kisses and all...not bad huh." She said smirking at mahir

"Thank you.." mahir thanked her shamelessly..

" Shameless bro " yuvi uttered

Yuvish started laughing....and I was embarrassed...but  Mahir was smirking..may be he was  thinking something ....

"well yuvi" mahir called him

" yeah bro.." he answered..

" how's the night...I mean hope you both are not tired " he asked smirking evilly...

Suddenly yuvish started blushing..and mahir was giving a winning grin to them....

"come on... don't do this... don't make us embarrassed" yuvi said rubbing his hairs in embarrassment

"who started" mahir asked .

"okay sorry" Vish said  blushing

What the heck was going on...I got it what mahir meant..but how the hell he knew it....so I decided to ask....

I was about open my mouth..but again he knew what I m  going to ask....

"I can smell their scents mixed up...that's how I got to know that they completed the mating process" mahir said chuckling ...