Welcome to Hell -2

Bela's pov....

Next day again Sinius took me to his torcher room...

" Today we are gonna do something Interesting "...he said looking at me with smirk...

"Ohh my God what is gonna do " I said to myself

He took out a injection from the drawer...and fill it with some greenish liquid.

He smirked once looking at my horrified face....and after filling it...he started coming close me...

I started crawling backward...

" No please no... don't do this...what is in this injection " I pleaded ....

" Sorry Luna....I have no mercy for you " he said holding my arm right arm tightly...

I started protesting by moving my arms in effort to get free out of his grip....

" Luke hold her " he ordered....and that man hold me tighter...

And in no time the greenish liquid sunk inside my body....

He started laughing after throwing the empty syringes away....

"What was that "I yelled crying ...

"It was a drug...which is gonna make you half conscious ...you will be able to feel the pain..but will not be express it " he said evilly

"My eyes lazily looked up at Sinius who I could barely see"

"You......" I said with a faint voics

"Ohh sorry I forgot to tell you ,you wouldn't be able to talk properly and louder but u can just whisper and your vision is gonna be blur.."

"Poor Luna " he said laughing at my condition..

." Tie her on chair Luke " he ordered...and luke tied my hands and legs to the wooden chair ..

I was not able to see anything clearly....

My hearing power was also getting faint......

I was at the verge of fainting....

Bela's pov ends

Mahir 'pov........

I was feeling really restless....my hands were paining as if someone was craving my arms I could feel immense pain passing through my whole body.......I felt heat up in my cheeks as if some slapped me........

I very well knew what I was going through ...my mate ,my Bela is in pain ,and as her better half I was feeling the same pain..

But my pain got double thinking about her condition ,how my fragile Bela would have been able to take all this ....

Yuvi was rubbing my back to comfort me.....Vish was panicking seeing my condition and getting an idea of Bela"s pain.....

" Ahh yuvi I m not gonna leave that bastard"....I said in full rage....my wolf ,snape too growled......

" Bhai we will find her.....but right now you need to be here only... because in this pain you would not be able to go out."he said being tensed....

" I don't care ,all I want is her " I said growling.....

It's been three days since Bela got kidnapped...and still I was unable to find her... such a shameful mate I m ....

Suddenly my phone ringed with a message......

I opened my phone and saw a message.....

" Wanna know about your mate's condition then open the vedio"....