Giving a Chance

Mahir's pov.....

I was so shocked the moment she broke the kiss....
But after few moments..I got  a bigger shock than that....

My mate is human....like..why me...

Why moon goddess choose a human to be my mate....

That means that I m luckiest among millions.......

Vish made my mate calm....as she was looking really shocked ...

Only then I got to listen my mate's name from Vish's mouth.....

BELA...my Bela

...."our mate Bela"....my wolf growled at my statement then corrected me...

Vish took me and yuvi to different room......and locked it....

"mahir are u sure that she is your mate only" Vish asked me with shocked

"yess I m deadly sure....her scent just drive me crazy .....I just couldn't hold up myself from smooching her soft lips" I said with a blushful grin

"I m happy for you" Vish said happily..

Yuvi hugged  me....

" finally you got your mate and we got our Luna" he said being happy.....

"but she's human....there will be some problem in convincing her about all this... although she know almost about mates and there bond" Vish said ...then Vish told me about Bela being her friend and  she knows about werewolves to some extent.. 

"yeah I know...there will be some problem...but only until I marked her.......till then I have to make fall for me" I said again getting lost  in her  beautiful face.

" we both will also help you mahir" Vish said assuring me ..

"yes bro" yuvi said ....

" now we should go   and explain her whole matter."...I said getting tensed for her reaction.

We headed our way to bela's room..where I found her sitting on bed biting her nails.....she looked so tensed and nervous at the same time

How can someone be so beautiful while biting nail...well she was looking adorable even biting her nails....

Okay I m getting mad after her 😝...

She immediately got up and rushed to Vish....

" now can you please tell me what's going on" she asked with curiosity....

"wait I will explain everything to you...let's go downstairs and let's talk" Vish said .

"fine.." Bela said with frown.

I kept glancing at her....her elegant face...her antics...are driving me nuts...

We all get settled on couchs....

"now please tell me what's going on" she asked again....

She was trying to be stern..but Everytime her eyes met mine..she started blushing....after all  it's mate bond 😁....

_ okay meet him he is our alpha...mahir seghal.. and " Vish stopped at the word and .....

" and what ???." Bela asked furiously...

" he is your mate " ...

Vish  uttered those words and a blushful grin came on my face.....but Bela was looking so shocked.....

" what....how this can be possible" she asked being the way too shocked ....

"it's moon goddess's wish " Vish said ...( Bolo moon goddess ki jai)....

Seeing her so tensed....I  just got  up and  grabbed her hand which was in her lap and mind linked Vish and yuvi to give us some alone time...so they left ...

She closed her eyes due to my touch... little did I know that my touch is comforting her.....

I called her name softly.. sitting on my knees in front of her.....while she was seated on couch...

"Bela.." I said softly..

She opened her eyes only got lost in my eyes again...

But that time I had to break that eyelock.....

"See Bela I know all this  is so strange to you... but it is true is ...moon goddess destined you to be my mate and Luna to my pack......so please accept me" said in calm voice to make her understand..

Bela didn't say anything but listening to me ....and I started saying further....

"I promise you to protect,I will  love you till my last breath... And will  never force myself on you  please give me a chance" ...I said pleading to her.....

Mahir's pov end......

Bela's pov

I don't know what the hell was going on in my life...

The person who was nothing but a stranger to me...first kissed me..and turned  out to be my mate....that was really shocking for me....

But little bit I know is I was also attracting towards him....

The way he looked at me...the way I always adore his eyes...I felt a connection between us...

He  was trying to convince me to give him a chance...and believe me I want to give him a chance....after all he is my mate....

Being a human it's totally a foreign feeling  for me....but I m loving it....

I can see his pleading eyes which have Soo much love, affection and need for me.....

All I say is YES......I decided to give him a chance

His eyes sparkled with happiness and joy....

He hugs me still sitting on his knees....whoa ... he is  so strong...his strong hug said it all...

He  was smelling my hairs..as if it was  giving him releaf........

After backing off from the hug....he stands up making me stand  too.....

"I will never let anyone harm you...will always protect by my life...you will always be with me.....I love you Bela" he said looking so Happy ...

Those three magical words for me from his mouth felt like eternity....

But I felt it's too early to respond to his words....

With lot of hesitation ...I found words

"umm...mahir...it's just that I need sometime for all this."..I said with my gaze on ground...

" it's okay Bela ..I just told my feelings and it's not necessary that you need to answer my every question...you can take your time...as much as you want ...but just be with me...your scent is enough for me to maintain my sanity." He said assuring me ....

I couldn't do anything but just blush.....

Life changes so fast...just some days before I had my break up...and now I  turned out to be an alpha's mate...

Ahhh my life sucks...but not actually..my mate is sexy as well as sensible....

Let's see now what I have to face being a human mate that too of an alpha...

So here is the next part...hope you all are enjoying it.....

Ignore grammatical mistakes..
Don't forget to vote and comments....

sonaraj05 tomz love you Soo much💖😚

Lots of love to you guys 😁.