Sharing a room

Bela's pov

Next morning......

Mahir came  to take me with him...

Me and mahir left alone in a car with my luggage....i m feeling really nervous as well as happy at the same time.

The whole journey which took around 30 minutes...mahir kept glancing at me...and well me too 😝...

After all he is mine ...

After sometime finally we reached there...our car stopped in front of pack house....."It was a huge mansion with a classic fountain in front.Very huge" .

We came out of car....I was about to carry one of my small luggage bag which was in the back seat out of car but he stopped me.....

" let it be...Omega will do that...u r Luna of this pack...there is no need for doing work.....comes let me show you our room" he told me

The word "our" made me shock more......are we going to live in same room...I mean....how....it's really fast....

"Don't worry Bela...I know you must be tensed about sharing a room....but it is for your safety...in the pack house there is so many unmated werewolves... And you are not marked yet so you will be safe in my room..and yeah I will take care of your's  space too...so feel free" he said assuring me

How can he read my mind...he knows why I m tensed...he know what I want... God!!!...he is driving me crazy...

  "We crossed the main door and entered a very big hall."
.
Though the building looked old-fashioned from outside ,it had a modern interior."

"There were many people, sorry,  werewolves in their human form in the hall." They all bowed to mahir  , off course he is the alpha...he just simply passed a smile to then .

.Then , we made our way to upstairs....the pack house was not less than any mansion...it has numerous of rooms...a big hall.......

Soon we were in front of a room which had Luxorious door of glass ...one could easy get a glance of the room from  our of the door....

I started thinking about privacy....

""Bedroom has curtains too. So, don't worry about the audience" "We can have our own privacy"" he said winking ...

How he got to know what I was thinking 😮....

I just simply nodded my head with embarrassment and we entered the room ...it was huge..with a king size bed...the furniture was simple with wooden finishing.....

I was so mesmerized to see OUR room....

" Bela......your belongings will be there within few minutes....I have some work to do for tomorrow's party...so yeah  I will catch you at night ....until have some rest ,Vish will be also there in some time...take care" he said And  kissed my forehead then left out of the room....his kiss took all my worries away.....

I took seat on couch in our room and started waiting for Vish.......mean while Omega came with my luggage .....

I started arranging my luggage ...

Suddenly the door of room  opened  with bang.... firstly I got scared and then get relieved seeing Vish there with some shopping bags......

I my eyes popped out due  to seeing her shopping bags.

" what the hell Vish ,what is all this " I asked out of surprise.....

"they are popcorns wanna eat baby girl.....can't you see they are shopping bags.. don't act that much stupid in love " she said yelling at me...