4

August 5, 20XX

I saw Fell at the library today. I talked to him for a little bit. I found out he was really worried about me because I wasn't answering him. That kinda makes sense. After that we went on a walk. He seemed kinda touchy, but it was fine. He might just not have many friends. I unblocked his number, and we've been talking a lot. Today I woke up to 20 messages from him. Should I be worried? 

August 6, 20XX

Today I decided to give him a call. He accidentally called me "babe". It was really awkward. I tried to get myself out of the situation by saying I had a girlfriend. That really didn't help. We only talked for a few for minutes after that. I really fucked this up.

August 10, 20XX

Fell invited me to his house for dinner. Told me to bring my girlfriend if I wanted to. That means I have two options; A, bring some random girl and pretend she's my girlfriend or B, make up and excuse about why I didn't bring my "girlfriend". Damn it, Fell. You made this so much more difficult. I'm just going to ask Toriel if she wants to go.

August 10, 20XX (later, after the dinner)

It was an interesting experience. When me and Toriel got there we were greeted by a large version of my brother, Papyrus. I have to admit, I was intimidated by him. After talking to him for a bit, I realized he wasn't as mean as he looked. Fell refused to come talk with us, though. he was the one who invited us so it confused me why he wasn't joining us. After we had talked for half an hour, Edge told us that dinner was ready. We all sat down at the table and started talking about how our summer had been. I didn't talk much, since most of it was kinda repetitive. Fell was glaring at Toriel the whole time, and I could see how uncomfortable she was getting. After dinner, we said our goodbyes and left. I drove Toriel home and apologized. She said it was fine, but I didn't believe that. Now I just want to go to bed. I want to forget today completely.