5

August 11th, 20XX

I don't feel like doing anything. I know I have to go on my run, but maybe one break day won't hurt? Maybe?

August 12th, 20XX

I definitely needed yesterday all to myself. It felt nice to stay in bed all day. This morning I went on my run, I think I'm getting faster. I don't think it's a good idea to talk to Fell right now. That dinner party definitely ruined his mood. Today I talked to a cool guy, his name was Blueberry. He was just like Papyrus, so energetic and had a lot of enthusiasm. He's actually pretty cute, not in a romantic way. We agreed to meet at the same place tomorrow. Blueberry seemed much nicer than Fell. I kinda liked that.

August 13th, 20XX

Fell called me today at 6:30 in the morning. He said he needed to be picked up. He was at some party that lasted way too long. When I went to pick him up, I was glad he wasn't drunk. I didn't want him to throw up or pass out. I drove him home and told him to call me if he ever needed help again. I probably should have gotten my day started, but instead I went back to sleep. Now I'm awake and getting ready to see Blueberry. He seems so nice, and he makes me feel happy.

August 14th, 20XX

I told Fell about Blueberry, and how much we were getting along. He seemed happy for me, but then asked if I had his number? I told him I did, but I would have to check with Blue first. He kept begging for it and I finally was getting annoyed and just gave him his number. I need to tell Blue that I gave somebody his number and that he should be expecting somebody to text him.

August 15, 20XX

Blue and I met up today and talked about random things. He told me about Fell and how he was a little rude. I told him that he always acted like that, but Blue would eventually get used to it. After about an hour he had to go home because his brother was waiting for him. I went home too. I really REALLY hope I don't mess up my friendship.

August 17, 20XX

I am disgusted. I can't believe my friend would even say those things. Blue called me and he was sobbing. He was talking about how somebody had been cyber bullying him. I asked him who, and he said the persons username. I knew who that was. It was Fell. I invited Blue over to talk about it, and we hung out for a bit. I told him to block the person. I'm just really pissed off.

August 18, 20XX

Fell called me like he had done nothing wrong. I answered and began yelling at him about what he had done. After I was done, I hung up. I guess everybody has to show their true colors eventually.

Hey, if you're wondering why i'm making this so painful to read, then you should probably know something. I don't write happy endings. :)