9

"Listen to what I tell you to do! Call him and tell him what's on the paper." The man said in a harsh tone. "O-Okay.." Blue took out his phone and called him. "H-Hey friend! I just....um....wanted to call you because....uh...." The man glared at Blue while holding the knife. "I-I don't...think...our friendship....will work out....im so sorry.." He hung up the phone and began tearing up. "Shut up before I make you."

". . ." Classic was holding the phone tightly. He didn't know what to do. "Karma always comes back for you, huh.." Classic sat down and put his knees up to his head. He began sobbing. What did he do wrong? Was it something he said? Or was he really just that boring..

A few hours later he received a call from an unknown number. "Hello..?" "Hi, it's been a while, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened to you" The person said. "...how would you know that..." "Word gets around. Besides, I'm you're friend, right? Right classic?" Classic's eyes(?)widened. He knew who this was and it made him mad. "What did I tell you?! I told you to never talk to me again! What didn't you understand?!" He began screaming into the phone. "Geez, just thought you might want some comfort for what happened." "...okay, i'm sorry. I'm just going through a lot.." He said, beginning to calm down. "I understand. Wanna meet up to talk about it?" "Sure, why not."

Classic honestly didn't wanna go, but went just because he wanted to talk to someone. When he arrived at the park, he saw Fell sitting at a table. "Hi.." he said as he walked up to Fell. "Oh, hello. Do you wanna sit down or..?" "Can we take a walk? I don't really feel like sitting right now.." Fell nodded and they began walking on a trail. "You can talk if you wanna, I don't mind." Classic began venting and trying to hold back tears of the events that had happened. He's never had this happen before so it was very confusing. "That sounds hard, but luckily it's over, right?" "Yeah, I hope.." Fell held onto Classic's arm.

"Let's restart."

(It was short on purpose this time)