Devil's trap•part 2

You sat on the couch, Dean had just finished wrapping up your hand. Sam looking through a book for an exorcism ritual. Dean has his back towards you and Sam, "Are you gonna read me a story?" Meg asks.

"Something like that. Hit it, Sam." Dean said.

"Regna terrae, cantate deo, psallite domino......." Sam continues the Latin, and you smirk at Meg.

"An exorcism? Are you serious?" Meg asked.

"Oh hell yeah." You said.

"Oh we’re going for it, baby – head spinning, projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards." Dean said.

".... tribuite virtutem deo." Sam continues.

"I'll see ya back in hell." You joke, a smirk still plastered on your face.

Meg flinches in pain, and you look over at Sam "I’m gonna to kill you." Meg says, you glare back at her as she looks at Dean "I’m gonna rip the bones from your body."

"No, you’re gonna burn in hell. Unless you tell us where our Dad is." Meg just smiles at him "Well, at least you’ll get a nice tan." Dean said, shrugging. He glances up at Sam.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incuriso infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, onmis congregatio et secta diabolica...." Sam reads.

Meg is shaking and obviously in pain while Sam reads the exorcism ritual. She finally gasps in pain and Sam stops. You look over at the younger Winchester "Seriously...." You mumbled.

"He begged for his life with tears in his eyes. He begged to see his sons one last time. That’s when I slit his throat." Meg growled.

Sam starts reading again and Dean leans down to her, "Ergo..." Sam continues.

"For your sake, I hope you’re lying. Cause if it’s true, I swear to God, I will march into hell myself and I will slaughter each and every one of you evil sons of bitches, so help me God!" Dean shouts, angrily.

"Perditionis venenum propinare. Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciae." As Sam reads a winds starts to blow through the room "Hostis humanae salutis. Humiliare sub potenti manu dei. Contremisce et effuge. Invocato a nobis sancto et terribile nomine. Quem inferi tremunt..."

Meg seems to be in pain once again, "Where is he?" Dean asks again.

"You just won’t take “dead” for an answer, will you?" Mey questioned.

"Where is he?!"

"Dead!"

"No, he’s not! He’s not dead! He can’t be!" Dean yelled, you could tell he is obviously getting very upset and angry. Sam looks up at him with concern "What are you looking at? Keep reading."

" Ab insidis diaboli, libera nos, domine. Ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias, libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." Megs chair starts to slide around the circle "Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare digneris, to rogamus audi...." Sam continued.

"He will be!" Meg shouted.

"Wait! Sam shut up!" You said, leaping up from your spot on the couch. "The hell did you say?" You asked, glaring at her.