Devil's trap•part 3

"You better hurry up and beat it. Before the paramedics get here." Bobby said.

"What are you gonna tell them?" Dean asked.

"You think you guys invented lying to the cops? I’ll figure something out." he hands the Key of Solomon book to Sam "Here take this. You might need it."

You smiled softly "Thank you Bobby." You said.

"Yeah, thanks." Sam said.

"Thanks... for everything. Be careful, alright?" Dean added.

"You just go find your Dad. And when you do, you bring him around, would you? I won’t even try to shoot him this time." Bobby joked.

-|-

The Impala is parked by some train tracks. Sam is looking through the Key of Solomon book on the roof of the car, spinning a marker in his hand. Dean is at the back of the car, loading up guns and putting them into his duffel bag. While you just observe the two boys, worried. You noticed the very solemn look on Dean's face and you frowned, concerned.

"You’ve been quiet." Sam said, clearly he had noticed the look on Dean's face as well.

"Just getting ready." Dean said.

"He’s gonna be fine, Dean." You said.

Dean doesn’t answer and you look back at Sam as he flips to another page of the book. You watch as he walks over to the trunk lid, you raised a brow curious on what he was doing. He rubs off the dirt and starts to draw on the lid, your eyes widened slightly as he drew.

"Dude, what are you drawing on my car!" Dean exclaimed.

"Dude, you have a death wish." You said.

"It’s called a Devil’s trap. Demons can’t get through it or inside it." Sam explained.

"So?" Dean asks.

As Sam moves around to the other end of the trunk he continues "It basically turns the trunk into a lockbox."

"So?" He asks once again.

At that moment it clicked "So we have a place to hide the colt." You said.

"Exactly." Sam responded, as he continued to draw.

"What are you talking about? We’re bringing the Colt with us." Dean said.

"We can’t, Dean. We’ve only got three bullets left. We can’t just use them on any demon, we’ve got to use them on the demon." Sam said.

"Yeah, and the bastard ain't here." You pointed out.

"No, we have to save Dad, okay? We’re gonna need all the help we can get." Dean pointed out.

"You have a good point Dean, but do you know how pissed he'll be if we use the gun?" You asked.

"Dean, he wouldn’t want us to bring the gun." Sam pointed out.

"Dean, I agree with Sam." You said.

"I don’t care. I don’t care what Dad wants, okay? And since when do you care what Dad wants, Sam?" Dean asked, giving his brother a look.