23

"Let's play a game."

The beyond tipsy boys gave a groan, but agreed anyhow. Everyone sat around the coffee table. Jay is grateful for the distraction, and Si is trying his hardest not to think about the zombies. Neither noticing their knees brushing together, even if they subconsciously leaned in for it. Rory sips his drink with a sly grin. Even in his drunken state, he's stolen all their phones.

"Truth or dare?" Rory asks, the boys nod.

Rory spins the bottle to decide his first victim, it lands oh so joyfully on Jordan.

"Jor, truth or dare?" He asks with a giggle.

Jordan tried not to completely awe at Rory's red cheeks and cheeky smile.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give a strip tease, right down to your tighty whiteys."

Jordan winks playfully "You know full well I wear boxers".

Jordan's far from stupid, and if Rory wants a show he's going to give him one. He stands up, seductively slow. Even though his frame is large, he holds the kind of grace and eloquence one normally finds in that of the wealthy. He traces his fingers slowly along his left arm popping open the cuff, before continuing up. He stops gently at his pronounced collar bone, before he travels towards his top button. He pops it open with fingers as light as a feather, maintaining eye contact with Rory the entire time. He trails down his buttons painfully slow, his fingers creasing the chocolate skin that peaks out beautifully against the crisp white of his shirt. Once he gets to the last button, he lets it fall open as he traces the deep dents of his defined muscle with his other hand, all the way up to his right shoulder lingering just before he traces down to his right cuff and pops the button there too. He brings his hand up to grasp at the collar of his shirt and skilfully slips off his right shoe at the same time, he lowers the shirt over his right shoulder, giving everyone the view of his smooth and taunt skin. He lets his fingers dance to the other side of his shirt, as he toes off his left shoe, he gently pushes off the shirt that was barely hanging on, it slides towards the floor, landing with a soft thud in the excruciatingly silent room.

He brings his hand up to delicately trace his sharp jawline, lifting his head but still staring intently towards Rory. His hand trails effortlessly toward his waist line, tantalisingly teasing the skin before he grasps his belt buckle with a quick, sudden movement. He opens it quickly with one hand, expertly pulling it off with one quick tug before dangling it over the floor besides him. He licks his lips and drops it. He can see Rory's pale green eyes follow his tongue across his plump bottom lip and watches the boy gulp thickly. He smirks a little before bringing his hand towards his trousers, he playfully creases the waistline before opening the button of his fly. He unzips it slowly, watching as Rory panted in anticipation. The tops of his Calvin Klein's peaking out beautifully as he brings his hand to his hip, he slowly turns, letting the boys see the defined muscles that grace his entire back. He hears a thick swallow, and smirks knowing it was Rory. He brings his other hand up to the other side of his hip and he pushes down his trousers, so slowly it was almost torturous to watch. He feels them slid down his thick muscly thighs gracefully as he bends slightly, the trousers pooling at his feet. He clenches his defined arse, hearing a small whimper before he steps out of his trousers, turning gracefully back around. He teasingly brings two fingers up the side of his thigh and along his waistline, dipping them slightly into his boxers.

Caleb let's out a cheeky wolf whistle.

He looks up and laughs, everyone is watching wide eyed. Caleb's hand is over Eli's precious eyes, and Rory's wiping drool from the corner of his mouth. Even Jay and Si seemed momentarily stunted. He smirks, knowing full well Rory's devious plan has backfired judging by the noticeable bulge in his trousers. Rory follows his line of sight and squeals.

"Point proven, put your clothes back on." Rory rushes out.

He laughs smugly before complying, everyone going back to idle chit chat as he dresses much faster than he undressed. When he sits down he's abruptly told by Rory it's his turn as the boy tried to avoid eye contact. Jordan laughs before spinning the bottle it lands on Si, who picks truth. Jordan asked what the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to him was, he answers saying he wet himself on stage when he was six during the Christmas Nativity. Apparently, he still has nightmares. When Si spins, it lands on Caleb, he dares him to do a handstand whilst taking a shot. He does so skilfully. Caleb spins and it lands on Eli. Eli picks truth. He wouldn't ever pick dare, especially if it was Caleb doing the daring. Caleb asks if he's a virgin, and groans sinfully when he replies with a quick yes. Eli gives Caleb a disapproving glance before spinning the bottle, it comes to a painfully slow stop in front of Jay who states truth.

"Why don't you play the piano anymore?" Eli asks, he couldn't keep his curiosity at bay.

Jay's drunken smile falls of his face instantly, all traces of amusement gone. Eli falters, unaware if he should change his question or not. Everyone else sobers slightly at the chilling mood that suddenly took over their childish antics. Jay thinks about lying. His drunken mind however decidedly hears his father's voice "the truth is powerful, so, lying is always better", he doesn't want to be like his father. Not at all.

"Because of my father." He spits out a little too violently, hoping no one asks any further.

Everyone swallows thickly at the rising atmosphere, as Si watches Jay closely. Rory quickly turns up the music and pushes shots into everyone hands, dragging Jordan up with him to dance. Jay feels vaguely guilty for ruining the mood, but Rory's good at distracting people. Brightening the mood in no time, even Jay ends up smiling. Everyone's up and dancing, pissing about in a drunken haze that no one can quite remembe when they wake the next morning.