Chapter 2

Thank you Ariane DeVere aka Callie Sullivan on livejournal for the transcripts. They help so much.

You guys can find her transcripts at: .

I don't own any of the Sherlock stuff… if I did I would put John and Sherlock together, I would remove Irene, and I would give Mycroft his cake. I only own the story idea and Calliah Róise Mullen (Adler).

On with the story. We meet John, Sherlock, and Molly in this chapter.

I get to work and clock in. I go to the morgue and see Molly. "Molly. Hey." I rush over to her.

"Hey Calliah. How was your night?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"It was good. I watched Doctor Who like usual." I say and laugh. She joins in. She knows that I don't do anything.

We walk to a room and I see a man standing on the table with a riding crop. He was beating one of the corpses. I open my mouth in shock and hear Molly laugh. I look over at her and see that she isn't shocked. "That is Sherlock Holmes. He comes in some times to do some experiments. I let her because it is interesting." Molly explains. I look at her confused and then look at the man. "Hello Sherlock." Molly says as she walks into the room. I follow behind her and keep looking at the man. He doesn't pay us any attention. I look at Molly and she smiles at me. "Come on Calliah. We have work to do." She leads me out of the room. I look back at the strange but fascinating man beating the corpse.

After getting some work done, Molly and I go into the room as the man is finishing up. "So bad day, was it?" Molly says to Sherlock jokingly.

He ignores her and gets out a notebook and starts writing in it. "I need to know what bruises form in the next twenty minutes. A man's alibi depends on it. Text me."

She nods. "Listen, I was wondering, maybe later, when you're finished.."

Sherlock looks at her as he writes and then does a double-take and frowns. "Are you wearing lipstick? You weren't wearing lipstick before." I look at her. When did she put that on?

Molly gets nervous. "I, er, I refreshed it a bit." She smiles flirtatiously at him. I cough to hide a laugh. Molly glares at me before looking back at Sherlock.

He is looking at her and then goes back to writing in his notebook. "Sorry, you were saying?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?" Molly asks as she gazes at him intently.

"Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs." He says and walks out of the room.

Molly stares at him and slowly says "Okay."

I look at her and bust up laughing. I had never seen her act like this before. "Molly what was that?"
She looks at me and frowns. "He… I… I don't know. Sherlock makes me freeze up and act like an idiot. I can't face him. Can you get the coffee and bring it to him?"

I sigh. "Sure Molls." I go to the break room and get the coffee and fix it up the way he said to. I go upstairs and go into one of the labs. I notice two more men with him. I look down and bring Sherlock his mug of coffee.

Sherlock looks at me. "You aren't Molly."

"No I am Calliah. Molly was busy so I told her I would bring it up." I say softly and start to walk away.

"Beautiful." I hear Sherlock say behind me. I stop and turn around. "Only if your looks copied your name."

My eyes widen. "You worked in the library two years ago didn't you?"