Chapter 3

Thank you Ariane DeVere aka Callie Sullivan on livejournal for the transcripts. They help so much.

Here is the next part of A Study in Pink

I own nothing, except Calliah

Calliah and Molly head off to the bar after work. "Okay Calliah. You said you would tell me what happened after work. It is after work." Molly says as they sit down with their drinks.

I sigh and take a sip. "I am moving in with Sherlock and this other guy." Molly goes to say something, but I hold my hand up. I knew I needed to get it all out or I wouldn't finish. "I go into the lab and Sherlock is with two other men. I go in and hand Sherlock his coffee and go to leave. He stops me and starts asking if the violin would bother me or one of the men, who I found out is John. John asked why does it matter and Sherlock said that flatmates should know the worst about each other and then he started to leave. John asked him who said anything about flatmates and Sherlock said I did. John complained that he didn't know who we were or where we were meeting. Sherlock told John some of his life and then he told me some of mine. He got everything right. I don't know how he did it but he did. Sherlock continued and told him his name and the flat number and left. John looked at me and asked me my name and then if I was going to go and then I left after telling him." I finish.

Molly looks at me. "Yeah. He deduces people all the time. He did it to me the first time we met. Are you going to move in?"

I sigh. "I don't know. I need the place. I can't keep living in my flat."

She nods and chugs her drink. I do the same and sigh. "I need to get home."

"Okay. I will be here. If you need me, call me." Molly says and orders another drink.

I nod and pay for my one drink and leave. I know Molly was mad. She liked Sherlock and I was going to be living with her crush. I knew she was worried that I would fall for him, but after finding out that Sherlock was the boy in the library, there was no chance in hell I would fall for or even like Sherlock. I get to my house and lay on my bed. Would I move in with the boys? I could at least check it out after work. I fall asleep thinking about the day.

I get up the next day is just like usual, get up, get dressed, grab a banana, and go to work. After work, I said goodbye to Molly and started walking to 221B Baker Street. I see John knocking on the door as Sherlock gets out of a cab. I run up so I can hear what they are talking about. "Hello." I hear Sherlock say. He reaches in and pays the cab driver. "Thank you." He turns back to us.

John turns and walks over to him. I stay back. "Ah, Mr. Holmes."

"Sherlock, please." Sherlock says and they shake hands. He turns to me. "Miss. Mullen."

I nod at them and wrap my arms around myself.

John looks up at the building. "Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive." I nod in agreement.

"Oh, Mrs. Hudson, the landlady, she's giving me a special deal. Owes me a favour. A few years back, her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida. I was able to help out." Sherlock explains.

"Sorry, you stopped her husband being executed?" John asked.

"Oh no. I ensured it." Sherlock said smugly. He smiles at John as the front door opens. An older woman comes out and opens her arms to Sherlock.

"Sherlock, hello." The woman says.

Sherlock walks into her arms, hugging her briefly, then steps back and presents John and me to her. "Mrs. Hudson, Doctor John Watson and Miss Calliah Mullen."