That's why

Day 11

Everybody had left when Harry brought Violet to her room. When Harry got to work she saw that Violet was there, he walked in slowly to check on her, since he is her doctor but then he saw Nadia in there so he thought that he shouldn't go in there.
Later afternoon Harry came inside to check on both of them but Nadia wasn't there any more he got frightened on where she'd gone. But he found her in the waiting room sleeping with only a pillow and her leather cloths. He felt sorry for her so he bought her a blanket. When Harry got back he found Violet awake so he thought to ask her questions
Harry came around the corner "Hi, Violet."
"Oh hi Harry, umm what are you doing?"
"Umm I... just wanted to ask you som- a question."
"Oh okay well I guess I'm an open book."
"Umm why did you run away when your sister, Nadia came here?"
"Can you please shut the door and the blinds please?" Violet asked Harry starting to feel overwhelmed with tears.
"I'm scared of Nadia because, because she reminds me of my mother. See when I was little I was treated like a an outsider and my mother never believed in me. One day I accidentally did something bad so my mom brought me into a room where we kept dangerous things and when she took me in there she got a belt and nails she told me to, to." Violet tried to continue with tears dripping down her cheeks it was the only warmth she felt on her cheeks. Harry answered with sympathy in his voice " you don't need to-."
"No it's okay, you asked now I have to answer, now my mom would hit me with a belt and maker stand on nails."
Violet started to cry but nobody could hear her since the doors were shut and also the blinds they couldn't hear her either. That's when Harry Leanne's in to hug her, Violet was so surprised that Harry would do that she didn't think he liked her. Since she spends most of her time with Brandon. She was getting all these. Signs and the way Harry would smile at her. But now that Nadia is here Maybe she'll get Brandon and Violet will get Harry.
Harry got the night shift and he felt so confused he didn't want to feel every thing he is feeling so he decided to kill another patient he felt so good afterward he so much pleasure he felt better and clearer that he needs to kill Violet, but then Harry got the news that Violet is going to leave tomorrow.