💙fluff💙

BTS Jimin Oneshot

<Possessive>

Y/n POV

I was driving my car to my boyfriend's dorm in a cool afternoon. The cold air slapping my face, sending shivers down my spine. I bought some food on my way to give the boys. As soon I reached there, I headed to their practice room. I saw them sitting on the floor while panting because of their practice. My boyfriend got up and gave me a small peck as he greeted me. Taehyung also got up and helped me with the foods. He grabbed them from my hands and thanked me for bringing food for them.

Taehyung and I were chatting and helping each other to serve the foods to the members. Suddenly I felt a strong gaze on me. I looked behind to look at the boys and found Jimin staring at me with a strong gaze. I tried to understand why he was looking at me like that. But I still couldn't figure it out. Taehyung and i sit together with the boys as we all started eating together. Jimin was still giving me looks. I felt a bit uncomfortable then I tried to talk to him personally what happened to the looks he is giving me. I excused myself from the boys and gestured Jimin to come with me. I went to his room and heard his footsteps following me. We both entered the room and he slammed the door behind me. I panicked and asked him, "What happened to you?"
"What happened to me? What happened to you? You are clinging to Taehyung the moment after you came here. Am I your boyfriend or him?" He asked me back with an angry tone. I gave him a confused tone and said, "But I just wanted to hang out with all of you guys and be a little bit closer to you." Jimin said tugging a line of my hair behind my ear, "You don't need to try that hard. We are already your friends so don't do that anymore ok?" I nodded and smiled. I held his hand and played with it, "So you're being jealous, huh?" He rolled his hands and grabbed my wrist, "let's just go back there."

Lol I am not good with ending. Pls don't hate it. I don't feel like writing this days. I should discontinue writing this book myb.