A Party? Sounds Fun!

Your POV 

As Nagito, Ibuki, Hajime, and me were walking to the restaurant Ibuki started explaining her dream she had last night. "Ibuki was At this big concert and Ibuki started to sing a song called the duck song!" (I- ya don't judge me it's all I could think of .... seesaw I'm i right. Kill me now 🐥🔫) "It went a little somethin like this... 🎵A duck walked up to a lemonade stand and said to the man runnin the stand hey... Ba ba ba got any grapes!"🎵 Ibuki was cut short by Hajime and me both wheezing up a lug." I-Ibu-uki the orange juice...." Hajime said between coughs and wheezes as he collapsed on the floor. "Oh no it must be serious this time Hajime!" Said Ibuki as she was pulling out a orange juice Box from her Fanny pack?... then handing it to Hajime. Hajime drank All the orange juice In one gulp "ahhh thanks Ibuki" "no problam-o  spaghetti-o." She reassured Hajime with a salute. I had stopped wheezing by now, catching my breath I felt a small nudge on my side, I turned to see Nagito.  "hmm, what's up Nagito?" My voice a little raspy from all the wheezing. "Look" Nagito said pointing to something in the distance. "What, what is it?" " it's a palm tree." "Do you think we can get coconuts!?" "Maybe, we can try."

✨time skip brought to you by twelve rounds of hungry hungry hippos✨

Your POV 

We finally arrived at the restaurant, to see Byakua angrily tapping his foot on the floor looking at his wrist watch annoyance practically written all over him. "Ugh! finally your seven minutes late." Byakua said rolling his eyes. Can he not have such an attitude all the time.  I thought knowing if his ultimate was the ultimate mind reader I'd be dead by now. " Alright now that everyone is here You should Announce your idea Byakua."Mahiru said her curiosity practically visible. "yes my idea. a party it starts at 11:00 PM tonight it ends at don. By the way It is absolutely mandatory that you Peasants show." " sounds fun!.... but will there be food?"Akane shouted from across the room. I can make the food! But first let me make food out of you. Teruteru said walking closer to Akane with a nosebleed. (I am vary uncomfortable with the energy we have created in the studio today 🕳🧑‍🦼💨) "EW YOU NASTY PERVERT GET AWAY FROM AKANE SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU!" nekumaru said yelling in teruteru's face. Sooner or later we all agreed to go the the party well besides fuyuhiko. He just stomped off to his cottage.  "One thing where should we host the party the cottages are to small for us all to fit." Sonia had a good point where was the party even going to be?  H-how a-about the o-old b-b-building. (I think y'all can tell who that is 🐒)  "Yes it's shall be hosted at that old building"  "Wait Byakua isn't it being renovated?" Hajime stated. "Yes, but you peasants can make do." Byakua said with annoyance. "Hey why don't we draw sticks, and who ever has the longest one has to clean the old building." Said Nagito pulling out sticks from the pocket of his jacket. Alright I'm down kazuichi said pulling a sick from Nagitos hands. We all compared the sticks we drew, Nagito had the longest. "Well so much for being the ultimate lucky student." he said scratching the back of his neck. "Ya..." I said trailing off. Something was off about Nagito but I couldn't tell what.

A/N: ahhh we're getting to the part where he goes insane so prepare yourself for the word "hope". I may not be updating as much because of school ;*;. As always if I made any mistakes relating to spelling or grammar please tell me. Thank you so much for reading!🥯