morning hugs

YOUR POV

I felt a strange light rustling Beside me. I opened my eyes to see Nagito trying to carefully pry my arms from his chest, trying his best not to wake me. I felt my face glow redder then mahiru's hair. "N-NAGITO!?!?!" I practically flung out of bed... wait bed didn't I sleep on the floor?  it took me a minute to remember what had happened last night. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you Y/N." He looked somewhat sad... "n-no, no it's ok!" I said bringing my hands to my face, trying my best to cover how red it was. "H- Hey Y/N we should head to the restaurant to get breakfast. Before Akane and Byakua eat it all." "Ya that's probably a good idea." And with that me and Nagito were on are way to the restaurant.

✨Time skip brought to you by putting a fork into a outlet ✨ (⚠️do not try that it could result in a fatal injury or even death)

Nagitos pov 

 Me and Y/N were on are way to the restaurant when all of a sudden i heard it. "Nagito!" I turned around to see where the voice was coming from. No one was there... "GOTCHA!" I felt arms two pairs of arms rap around my chest hugging me tightly. "OWW THAT HURTS!" "Oops sorry!" Said two voices in unison as they let go of my chest. I looked down to see none other than Ibuki Mioda and Hajime Hinata. (Yes they are your friend group fight me. and maybe one more soon... Nee hee hee)   "Morning, Ibuki and Hajime!"  Y/N said pulling the two in for a group hug. "GOOD NOM NOM NOMING!" "Good morning Y/N"  

    A/N: I'm sorry That this was a so short I was running out of time ;3; . There will most likely be another chapter out this weekend! As always if I made any mistakes relating to spelling or grammar please tell me. Thank you all so much for read this far I HOPE you liked this chapter! (I'm sorry I couldn't help it 🕳🧑‍🦼💨)