thank you

Nagito POV 

But why would Y/N want to spend time with me I'm just untalented trash! Compared to her...I'm nothing.  

Around two hours had passed. And I lay in my bed starring at the wooden ceiling. Meanwhile Y/N was passed out (like asleep not literally passed out Lmao.  So like seesaw I'm I right ) on the floor. *Chatter Chatter* Hm? what's that sound. I got up from the warm covers of my bed as quietly as I could, so not to wake up Y/N and started to look for the source of the sound. 

 By now I had searched my whole cottage, yet still I hadn't found the source of the odd sound.  I was just about to get back into my bed and under the soft covers. Until... *Chatter Chatter* except this time the noise was louder than the last.  

The chattering sound was coming from Y/N... It was her teeth chattering. she was shivering and her lips and the tip of her nose were turning purple. (As in cold not the girl from Willy Wonka LMAO) 

With out a second thought I had started to take off the blankets that were on my bed and place them on Y/N's sleeping figure. Almost instantly her teeth stopped chattering and she stopped shivering. Her lips ever so slightly had curved in to a sweet smile....of hope....no despair...only hope...

I sleepily made my way back to my bed, and huddled into a ball to stay warm. 

And once again I had that odd feeling of hope... but it wasn't just hope...  

~Time skip~

Y/N POV:

"Y/N! hey Y/N wake up you missed the morning announcement!" "Huh? Nagito? is that you?" I ask while rubbing my eyes. 

"Ah, your awake. Oh and ya it's me Nagito." He said as stopped shaking me awake. "Well then, good morning Nagito!" I got up from under my...blankets!? "Hey Nagito do you know where these came from?" I asked gesturing to the extra blankets.

"O-Oh uh those...last night your teeth were chattering and you were shivering so...I gave you my blankets. And trash like me don't need blankets." He said starring at his palm. I furrowed my brows "You aren't trash." 

"But thank you..."  "For what?" 

A/N: AHHHH IM SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO LATE AND THAT ITS SHORT!!! I WILL MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER NEXT UPDATE!! (witch should be soon 😏) have a good day/night!

~Author-Chan