The day it crumbled to the ground

Nagitos pov 

          I heard Usami scream "NO NO NO IT CANT NO IT CANT NOT HIM NO!!" She disappeared into thin air. It was silent, as if all sound had Been plummeted into despair. I felt something grabbing onto my arm. I looked down to see Y/N grabbing my arm, her eyes full of despair...

✨Time skip brought to you by Kyoko's gloves✨

Nagitos pov

          "k-killing  game..., killing game....." I heard Y/N say. I looked in to her eyes, all the hope in her eyes was gone. Swept away by a sea of despair. I wanted to tell her it will be alright, your safe, that No one will get killed. but I couldn't because I knew that someone would get so overwhelmed by The despair and.... KILL. kill... kill.... it Rung in my head For what seemed to be forever.

        "Why yes my dear a killing game do I have to sound it out for you phuphuphuphu." I suddenly got pulled back into reality from Monokuma's annoying voice. I felt Y/N drop to her knees in shock, and eyes wide. "Oooooo I wish you could see your faces phuphuphu."

✨Time skip brought to you by Atua✨

        Everyone was heading back to their cottages no one even bothering to say good night. I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. So much for being the ultimate lucky student I said trying to let out a laugh but I couldn't the despair was to overwhelming to sleep to laugh to even cry. *Knock knock knock* I heard a small knock on the door I got out of bed to open the door. Sure enough it was Y/N, her S/T almost glowing in the night sky. Her H/L  hair was messy and her cheeks were tear stained. "Can't sleep?"  I asked, "Mhm". I could tell she was holding back tears.

A/N: ahhhh despair just what we need. ;-; Thank you so much for reading chapter 5! As always I I made any mistakes relating to spelling or grammar please tell me ok I should go to bed now it's like four am 💕💕