❤️❤️

I walked into Fallon's office with a folder of papers

I walked into Fallon's office with a folder of papers. She was looking out of her office window. She turned around.

"Jordan, where were you this morning? You were late." Fallon said crossing her arms.

"About that I'm sorry. I had football practise and I got stuck in traffic. I should of called to say I was running late." I said.

"Okay. Glad we cleared that up. Now what's wrong?" Fallon asked.

"I've been staring at this all day. It's literally corporate gibberish." I said.

"Give me this." Fallon said taking the folder off me.

"Okay, these are bilateral C-suite feedback reports
discussing the immediate trajectory of the next-" Fallon trailed of realising I wasn't paying attention.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Are you even listening to me?" Fallon asked raising her eyebrow at me.

"I'll try harder." I said.

"Um..." Fallon got cut off by my phone going off.

"That's not good." I said.

"What, your favorite porn site crashed?" Fallon asked. I showed her my phone.

"At least that outfit worked." Fallon said.

"My writer friend sent me this along with an article his mag is printing about... our failing marriage." I said.

"Well, pay him to quash it." Fallon said.

"Well, he's not that good a friend." I said.

"I don't know how long you think this charade can continue." Fallon said.

"This deal was based on our marriage, so, the merger—" I started.

"The merger is fine. The deal is done. Everyone got their money." Fallon said.

"Your family has their money. Mine could lose billions. And if that happens because my wife is cheating on me, they're gonna come after you, and I won't be able to protect you." I said.

I was working in Fallon's office sorting through some paperwork when Culhane walked in.

"I thought this was Fallon's office." Culhane said.

"It is. She's having me help her with some... Some files." I said.

"Thought you were a football player." Culhane said.

"I guess she thought I'd be a valuable addition to her team. Or maybe she couldn't bear to see me go." I said. Fallon walked in.

"Michael. I guess it's good that both of you are here, since the three of us are about to be the talk of the town. The article just broke. Since I'm me, I have a plan. We can't marry until we divorce." Fallon said.