🏈🏈

I finally got discharged from hospital and Mom forced me to stay with her

I finally got discharged from hospital and Mom forced me to stay with her. I ended up at Vanessa's place in my old bedroom. I was woken up to Vanessa shaking me.

"Jordan get up." Vanessa said.

"No." I said.

"Jordan get up now and clean this room it's a state." Vanessa said. I pulled the cover back over me.

"Jordan, you have a visitor." Vanessa said.

"Mom doesn't count as a visitor." I groaned.

"What about me do I count as a visitor?" I heard Fallon ask. I nodded sitting up. Vanessa walked out.

"So what are you doing here Fallon?" I asked.

"I know you're having a hard time remembering us and I know I put way too much pressure on you to remember but I'm hoping that if you ready this it'll trigger something or you'll remember at least on thing Jordan." Fallon said handing me a manuscript.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Your original manuscript for your book that you wrote." Fallon said.

"Thank you." I said as I opened my laptop to pictures of Fallon and I.

"What's that?" Fallon asked.

"Me remembering us isn't just important to you but it means a lot to me. So clearly I fell asleep trying to remember us. I'm trying to remember us and I believe that we had something special." I said.

"Unbelievable." Mom said.

"Vanessa let me up so I didn't break in." Fallon said.

"Jordan you are coming to stay with me." Mom said.

"No I'm not." I said. Security led Fallon out.

"You are. I am your mother and you will listen to me." Mom said.

"I'm not some little kid anymore. I'm 25 and I'm old enough to make my own decisions." I said grabbing a cigarette and a lighter and walking out of the room. I walked up to the roof and sat on the wall lighting the cigarette and thought about things.

"You know that's bad for your health right?" I heard. I turned around to see Sam. I crushed the cigarette on the floor with my shoe.

"How's my bestie feeling?" Sam asked handing me a  stick of gum then hugging me.

"Sam, I'm scared. What if I never remember what Fallon and I had? I don't want to hurt her Sam I really care about her." I said.

"Fallon loves you Jordan. She really freaking loves you and I know that deep down somewhere in there you feel the same way. I know that even if you can't remember what you had you'll have a new relationship that's just as unconventional as the last one." Sam said. "Fallon's just scared but she knows what she feels." Sam said rubbing my shoulders. I smiled nodding.