XIV

Namjoon and I have been trying to find Yoongi all night. We have checked everything that came to our minds. Going back home in defeat as the sun starts to come up, an idea strikes me.

Yoongi had mentioned before that they still have a very large fan base despite nothing new coming out for about 6 and a half years.

What were they called, NAVY? No that doesn't sound right. I park my car in the driveway and look over at the sleeping Namjoon.

I tap his shoulder trying to wake him up but all he does is shift slightly. "Joonie come on, you need to get to bed." I say waking him up.

It is currently midnight and I have no intention to fall asleep right now. Yes, I'm tired but I have some things to do. Namjoon heads up to his room without a word and I sit down on the couch.

Grabbing Namjoon's computer and opening it. The room is still dark but is lit up slightly from the laptop turning on. After putting in the password I find myself in a conversation on some sort of social media.

It looks like twitter. There is only one message on the screen. 'Hello Jung Ji Woo, this is Kim Namjoon. I'm contacting you because I'm trying to reconnect with everyone. It's been way too long and I honestly don't know anything about them anymore. I hope that you can help me even just a little bit. I would greatly appreciate it.' It's marked as read but that's it.

I sigh and switch to a new tab, googling BTS fans. A Wikipedia called ARMY is the first thing to pop up. I click on it and read through everything. The last paragraph really surprised me.

'Despite not getting any new contract from the boys since 2021 many of the fanbase still stays, waiting and hoping for a day that the remaining boy's start up a Vlive again, or Post a picture on twitter. Before the group disbanded ARMY would be called family instead of a fandom. They really live up to that name, still cheering BTS on, supporting them in there new lives and new friendships. One thing is for sure, BTS and ARMY are one really big family. We purple you ARMY. We purple you BTS.'

I didn't think that they had that kind of relationship with they're fans. I knew that they were really popular, but I didn't expect this.

I spend round about the next hour doing a bunch of research on BTS and ARMY. Everything I found was really interesting. I click on a youtube video. It's the last song that they made before disbanding. And it's also the only song completely in English.

After listening to the song I understand why they got so big. Not only is the video amazing, but the song and dancing as well.

I just let a premade playlist of there music play as I continue to do my research on every member trying to find something useful on them.

If feels kinda weird being honest. Especially with Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin because I know them.

There is very little information on them after disbanding, but before that, there is so much. Going all the way down to their favorite foods.

I find something really interesting as the sun starts to come back up. Yoongi's supposed home address. Without even thinking this through I write a note for Namjoon.

'Im going out to follow a lead, I don't know when I'll be back. Don't burn the house down.' leaving the note on the fridge. I pack a small bag and grab my wallet and keys. Putting the address in and following the GPS.

Something tells me that where ever I'm going it's going to be important.