‼️‼️‼️‼️BIG WARNING‼️‼️ ‼️‼️

I walk in the front door, bags of groceries in my hands. I immediately notice that the game Jungkook and Hoseok were playing was never turned off, or even posed.

No one is in the living room, weird normally Jungkook plays his video games for hours. Yoongi isn't even sleeping anymore.

Where is Hoseok, wasn't he playing with Jungkook? Now that I think about it. I haven't seen Taehyung, Namjoon, or Jimin all day.

Making my way to the kitchen I hear a loud thud. I sigh thinking Namjoon brock something again.

I had opened the fridge going to put a new gallon of milk in it when I hear a shrill scream making me drop the milk onto the floor. I curse to myself seeing the broken milk jug on the floor and a large puddle of milk. Thinking that someone is just watching a horror movie or something.

That idea was quickly replaced with panic when I hear Jungkook screaming his voice cracked. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!!!!"

I run up the stairs, my fatherly instincts immediately kicking in ready to beat the shit out of whoever is hurting my kookie.

I find the bathroom door kicked in and Jungkook frantically trying to keep pressure on the chest of a bleeding Yoongi.

My mind went blank. Glass is everywhere blood coveres everything. Yoongi's eyes are open but there seems to be no shine in them.

Almost as if my body moves on its own 911 was called and the words "Please hold on just a moment this line is currently full. We will be with you as soon as possible, thank you for your patience." Fills my right ear.

Jungkook turns to me tears streaming down his face. "Jin Hyung." His voice cracked. I press the speaker button on the call and set my phone on the bathroom counter.

Seeing my reflection in one of the bigger shards of glass. I'm crying. I crouch down in front of Yoongi as his eyes start to close. "Yoongi stay with me." I call out to him not getting a response.

"Come on, Yoongi. You are stronger than this." My voice breaks. Still not getting anything in return. I reach out and touch his neck trying to find a pulse.

It's slow, but there.

"911 This is Hoji how can I he-" I cut her off the second I realize she was speaking.

"MY friend, he's, he's I don't know he's dying!" My voice is full of cracks but I don't care.

"Sir, did you say someone is dying?" She responds sounding worried.

"YES! SEND A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" Jungkook snaps at the phone.

"Alright sir, stay calm. An ambulance is on the way. Can you walk me through what happened?"

"He-" Jungkook tried to speak up and explain what happened but the words never formed.

"He stabbed himself with a piece of glass." I answer after noticing the deep gashes on the inside of his fingers.

"Alright, sir is he responsive?"

"No, but he still has a faint pulse." Right as those words leave my mouth I lose the feeling of his heartbeat on my fingers.

Panicking hoping that my fingers just slipped, I try and find it again. I move my fingers to just under his nose hoping to feel him breathing.

"NOOO! YOONGI PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I Scream out as I feel nothing. Tears streaming down my face uncontrollably as the sirens can be heard quietly in the distance.

"Sir, what just happened?" The lady who's name I didn't bother remembering asked.

"He's gone. Yoongi's gone. Because you fucking put me on hold!" I yelled at the lady knowing full well that this wasn't her fault. That she had nothing to do with this.

She stays quiet not saying anything. We all stay quiet. The sirens and the sounds of crying is the only thing to be heard in the house.

No one else is home.