‼️ Small Warning‼️

I'm currently in the studio trying to find a way to figure out which hospital Jimin is in. When I hear the doorbell. Followed by Jin yelling, "I got it!"

I leave the room and go down the stairs curiosity getting the better of me. Plus I wasn't getting anywhere with the Jimin Hospital problem.

When I get to the living room I see Jin inviting in a girl. He notices me and smiles. "Nyssa, this is Hoseok's sister Ji Woo."

I smile back and wave at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I reach my hand out to shake her but she just scuffs.

"So your the girl that's been filling my brother with delusional thoughts." Both my and Jin's smile falls at the harsh tone in her voice.

"I, I'm sorry. I don't think I understand." I answer her being rather startled. "Your making him think that they all can be friends again, and pick up where things left off. And that it won't make him more miserable than he already is."

She stops for a second to walk right in front of me and poke at my collar bone. "Do you know that he used to be so bright and happy, would barely ever see him without a smile on his face. Yoongi took all that away from him. The closest I've ever seen him to even have a small smile on his face is with his daughter."

"Alright. Ok. I get it. You are just being a protective sister. But being completely honest, I think it would be good for him to at least say hi to everyone again." She scuffs at my words.

"Like I would ever let him back in their lives. They hurt him!" I nod understandingly. "You said yourself that he was happiest with the rest of the group. Don't you think he deserves to be that happy again?"

There is a loud snap sound that echoes through the room as my cheek starts to burn. My head is thrown to the side and my ear is ringing loudly.

I lift my head back up to look at the now angry lady in front of me. I can feel the left side of my face start to heat up. I can see her saying something but my vision just gets blurry as unwanted memories flood back.

----
Jim's pov
----

I watch the two girls argue, Nyssa, staying calm, and trying to reason with Ji Woo. While Ji Woo slowly gets angrier. "Don't you think he deserves to be that happy again?"

Everything seems to move in slow motion as I watch Ji Woo slap Nyssa will enough force to turn her head to the floor.

I gasp at her actions and was about to tell her off. But stop when she starts to talk."How dare you act as if you know him! Like you have the right to talk about what he's gone through!"

I glance over at Nyssa to see her hair covering her face as she starts to cry. I immediately push Ji Woo out of the way. Not caring if she got hurt or not. I gently cup Nyssa's face being careful of her bruised cheek.

I gently wipe her tears away. "It's alright, Nyssa. I'm here now. Nothings going to hurt you." I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

Last night after I had sent Nyssa to bed I actually ran into Yoongi. While I can't see or hear him. I can feel him, which is kinda weird. He ended up telling me a bunch about Nyssa's past and how everyone but her now dead grandma and her niece Elyn is very rude to her. The two members of her family that accept her for who she is were taken from her.

"Please don't pity that disgusting pathetic excuse for a lady." Ji Woo scuffs and crosses her arms. "You have no room to talk. You are so scared that we'll take away your brother that you came here to tell us to stop." I respond to her not bothering to move or even look at her.

Namjoon walks down the stairs with a yawn. "What is with all the nois- why is Nyssa crying?" He cuts himself off once he saw what is happening.

"Ji Woo slapped her." I respond rubbing Nyssa's back when I feel her start to cry harder. I can see the anger bubbling up inside Namjoon, and I honestly almost pity her. Knowing that Namjoon is very scary when mad.

He walks over to Ji Woo and grabs her arm dragging her out of the house. She hits his arm accusing him of hurting her. He just responds with, "Well you hurt Nyssa."

They soon disappear behind the front door and I hug Nyssa tighter. "Are you alright?" I ask softly.

She nods and softly pushes me away. I let go just as Namjoon walks back inside. "Nyssa do you need ice? How badly are you hurt? Are you alright? Let me see." He says walking over to us and leaning down to be face to face with her.

Nyssa pushes him away and smiles softly. "Guys I'm fine really just some stupid memories." She waves off our worry and heads up the stairs.

Looking at Namjoon curious as to what he said or did to Ji Woo. My curiosity quickly disappears when I see Yoongi with an ice pack. Not a floating icepack. 

No, I see Yoongi.

"Yoongi." Namjoon calls making him look back at us. "Take care of her alright." Yoongi nods his head and goes up the stairs without saying a word.

I keep to myself as I watch him go up the stairs after Nyssa. They are probably gonna go talk about feelings. I shouldn't interrupt them.

After I'm sure they are both out of earshot I turn back on a still angry-looking Namjoon.

"Jin Hyung how can you possibly have a smile that big on your face after what just happened. Can't you tell that she lied?" Namjoon grumbles going to sit on the couch.

"I saw Yoongi. Actually saw him. Not just a floating icepack." He looks up at me shocked and confused. "What?! How?!"

"I don't know."