Chapter 5

It was the next year at me and draco were going to 4th year.

I got on the train and sat next to my Bestfriend Olivia and her boyfriend was in the booth as well. Her boyfriend was blaise.

Blaise said "can my friends sit with us?" Olivia said "sure". Crabbe goyale and Draco sat with us.
Goyale sat next to me and put his arm around me and draco sat next to blaise and was staring at goyale.

I was very uncomfortable and goyale said "so hey beautiful when we get to Hogwarts wanna-" and Draco cut him off and said "move goyale". And pushed him and he sat next to me and said "sit over there. I whispered "thank you". He smiled and said "no problem". Olivia said "when did you two get all close?" I said "oh over time". Goyale said "anyways so are you gonna come to the boys dorm"? I said "uhm no Thxs" he said "why not?!"

I said "oh I'm just not interested." He said "whatever" everyone was sleeping except me and draco I said "here" I gave him a box of  fruit roll ups and he smiled and said "omg you brought them".

I smiled and said " I told you". I laid on his shoulder he said "you know what's weird I absolutely hated you and Called you horrible names and now you're my best friend" I smiled and said touched his face and said "yup I know your favourite snack and your favourite place to go".