Chapter Twelve

I heard movement near me which 'caused me to open my eyes. I turned to my side to see Colson sitting with his back turned to me. Reflections from last night came to me making me grin. I scooted over to him as quietly as possible. He was on his phone. I slightly peered over him and saw he was texting Slim about studio today. I was done with my EP so I didn't wanna hit the studio today maybe a girl's day. I wrapped my arms around his waist putting my chin on his shoulder. 

"Good morning," I mumbled into his shoulder, smiling. 

"Good morning," He said back, turning around while shutting off his phone. I love this about him. Whenever I'm around he always leaves his phone not paying attention to it. He pulled me to his lap so I was straddling him then flopped back down taking me down with him. I cuddled more into him giggling with him. 

"Good morning sugar spice, how did you sleep," Colson asked me kissing my temple. I put my chin on his chest looking at him. 

"I slept like a fucking baby,"

"Good to know," He said playing with my long brown hair. I have been wanting to change it for the longest time. 

"What are you gonna do today?"

"Gonna hit the studio finish a couple more songs. You coming?" He asked me. 

"I would love to come with you but I wanted to spend the day by myself today, go shopping, get my nails done and stuff," I said while tracing his chest tattoos. 

"So, you're already sick of me," He said giving me a pointed look. 

"You know that's not what I meant. I get super bored at the studio when I'm doing nothing. You know it," I said leaning in to kiss him. 

"I know, just joking." He said as he flipped us so he was on top. 

"This feels familiar," I said wrapping my legs around his waist. We spent more time on the bed messing around. No, we didn't have sex again but we made out. We then showered and got dressed. By the time we were completely ready, it was noon. I was wearing the pants I wore yesterday with the sweatshirt I wore last night. 

"I'll call an Uber and go home. See you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? No, I'll come by tonight so make sure to buy something sexy," He whispered the last thing kissing me right after. 

"I'll see you tonight then," I said as I kissed him. We went down to the kitchen while waiting for my uber and I said bye to the guys. 

"Bye, thanks for not letting us sleep last night," Rook shouted after me while I was leaving the house, 

"Fuck you too," I shouted at him slamming the door shut afterward. I quickly got in the not wanting to deal with paps then telling my address to him. We made it to my house in 20 minutes. 

"Thanks, have a nice day," I said getting out of the car. I quickly got into the building once again not wanting to deal with paparazzi even though this is a private building. I texted Ashley to see if she would be down to hang today. We were good friends. She helped me a lot through my break too. Seconds later she replied saying she was down. I told her I would pick her up in an hour. I got up already showered and changed into comfortable clothes and put my hair in a messy bun. I was gonna get my hair done after all. 

I put on my black and white air jordans and left the house. I didn't even put on any makeup. I got in my car and drove to Ashley's while smoking a blunt. I texted her to come out. She came out wearing this.

 She came out wearing this