Chapter Twenty-Six

I am certain my hand is not there. I can't feel it at all but it was worth it. It was not 5 pm and poor Derek had to make 2 coffee trips and after getting sick of it we decided on beer and he then went and got 2 six-packs. Aritha was first against it but then she gave in and drank with us. We were done now though, I signed 10.000 For Real copies and 2 thousand of No More Sad Song. 

"We're done?" Derek asked as I threw the sharpie to the table with relief. I nodded my head. 

"Thank god," Aritha said as we started packing the photos back into the boxes. 

"We're done?" I asked Aritha while we gathered the empty bottles around with Derek. 

"You're good. But a reminder don't party too hard we gotta meet up in the morning too," Aritha said. I nodded and we head to going back down to my car. 

"That cover was awesome. How did you come up with the idea?" Derek asked. 

"I wanted to recreate the covers of all the albums I used songs from. But for example, 'TTMD/Tickets To My Downfall' is not released yet so I just took the guitar from there, and for Bloom, I got the rose idea. Shit like that," I explained while we drove back. 

"That's brilliant. Good thinking K-Bare," Derek said. I thanked him and we made small talk while driving back still.

I forgot to text the group chat when we were coming back which resulted in a few insults coming my way but we were fine. I hugged everyone and went upstairs to change into something different. Even though what I had on was pretty comfortable I needed to change. So I put my hair into a small low ponytail a few pieces falling, framing my face. I then put on a grey sports bra and kept my sweatpants. Again, I knew my nipple piercings were pretty visible through the thin fabric of the sports bra so I threw on a random flannel of Colson's. I knew it wasn't a smart idea to walk around with white socks so I put on black socks instead. I wasn't wearing any makeup so I put on a few coats of mascara not really caring. I then got my phone and went downstairs to the guys to have a movie day just like they mentioned. We decided to lay low this night because tomorrow night is gonna be extremely wild. 

"'Sup bitches, your favorite roommate's here," I said plopping next to Colson immediately throwing my legs over his lap. 

"Don't urge his foot fetish please we don't wanna see that," Rook said laughing. 

"I thought you wanted to?" I asked sarcastically, laughing. 

"That was before I got my girl here now," Rook said hugging Tess closer to him making the poor girl blush with all the eyes on them. 

"Let the poor girl go you piece for shit," Slim said punching his arm from the other side of Rook. 

"It's gonna sound weird but when did you get your nipples pierced?" Pete asked. I busted out laughing as soon as the question left his mouth. 

"What the fuck, dude?" Colson asked pulling his flannel I was wearing closer so it covered my boobs. 

"What? I'm a single -very horny- guy and they were there." Pete said mocking surrender.

"It was ages ago," I answered his question. 

"I feel very attacked right now and I don't know why," Rook said trying to cover Tess. We all laughed with each other. This was a normal day in the EST Household. 

"So, where did you guys go? I think you can answer now," Colson asked. We all cooled down right now and had beers at hand watching a random movie we found. 

"Don't look at me dude, orders are from the big lady," Derek said. 

"It's over anyway so I think I can tell," I said giggling. Wanting to hear too Slim paused the movie and everyone paid attention to me. 

"We were with Aritha for signing," I said mindlessly while taking another sip from my beer. 

"You signed your covers? But we didn't get to see it." Rook said. 

"I decided last minute to surprise you guys with it," I said. shrugging. 

"That's not fair though," Slim said. 

"Yeah, I agree with Slim, Derek got to see it," Pete whined. 

"I was privileged okay? I busted my ass off too." Derek said. I laughed. 

"At least give us a hint?" Tess asked. I looked shocked that she talked so care-free. I smiled at her encouragingly. 

"Because of baby Tess, I might give off something," 

"Even though it's unfair again, I'm down, give it," Colson said squeezing my leg. 

"It had four photos on it," 

"That's the worse hint ever," Slim said disappointed. 

"You guys are gonna see it in less than 24 hours anyway. Get over yourselves," I said waving them off. 

"What's the tracklist? At least give us that," Pete asked. 

"That, I can give," I said placing my almost done beer on the coffee table and took out my phone. I opened my notepad where I had the songs written down. 

"We started with a catchy beat like most of his albums which is called 'Facts' then we have 5 more songs. The list goes like this." I said as I read the list to them.

1- Facts!

2-Run Away/Breakup

3-Voice Of Therapy/My Ex's Bestfriend

4-Cause Of My Death/Bloody Valentine

5-Nothin's Fucking Right With Me/I Think I'm Okay 

6-Private Session/Glass House

"The titles are very...sad," Tess said. 

"That's perfect 'cause that's exactly what I wanted," I said shutting my phone off and putting it on the coffee table, and getting my beer drinking it all in one go. 

"I think the titles are perfect for the cover," Derek said smirking knowing it got under their skins. 

"Bitch," Rook said throwing a lighter at him. The same old deal. Damn, I really like these guys. 

"I'm stocked man, it's out tomorrow," Colson said kissing my temple. 

"I can't believe it either. I'm back baby," I shouted the last part making everyone cheer with me. Rest of the night we just fucker around and drank and had fun. Tess seemed to open up to everyone slowly and that made me really happy. It was good to have another girl presence around the house other than Pete. Damn, that was harsh.