Chapter Forty-Five

"Hi, bitch," I said loudly while barging inside the apartment as rose told me to. 

"Dude, you scared me," Rose shouted back from somewhere inside the house other than the living room. She's either near the dresses or at the kitchen. 

"Marco," 

"I'm in the kitchen dufus," She said with a bored tone. I scowled on my way to the kitchen, all I wanted was to play a damn game. 

"I wanted to play a game, buzzkill," I said to her. She was sitting on the counter with a mug in her hand drinking god knows what -probably coffee-

"I am too stressed to play games," She said. I furrowed my brows while getting a mug, pouring my third coffee of the day. 

"Why? No weed left?" 

"No, I mean yes I'm out but that's not the point. I am not used to this last-minute stuff that you seemed to love doing,"

"I would say it's a kink of mine, I love the thrill of being late, the chance of fucking it up excites me,"

"Well, not me. I don't like being late," She said jumping off the countertop. 

"Let's do it like this. My way of getting rid of stress is smoking so you go ahead and drag them racks and I'll come with a blunt and we'll start, okay? Okay," I said not letting her answer, and nudged her towards the clothing department -which was like a whole different dimension inside the house- I took my time finishing my coffee before I took a blunt and a lighter going up to Rose. 

"Here's our blunt and there are our dresses, I'm also here ready to wear them so we're good. Stop stressing before you break out," I said lighting up the blunt. I took a drag before giving it to Rose so she could drink it up. Literally, she snatched it away from me. I walked towards the two racks with one with the dresses and the other one with small pink dresses and stage outfits separated so they wouldn't get mixed. 

"How many dresses are there?" I asked looking at different dresses. 

"There are five dresses for the red carpet, four dresses for the stage, and three costumes for the stage," She said in between frequent drags. I looked at her surprised. That was a lot of dresses. 

"Slow down with the blunt okay, I only got two more of those with me," I warned her before turning back to the dresses. The dresses were different from each other but nothing too drastic. Some of them were silk, some of them were tulle, a few of them were mermaid style so I was excited to try them on. All of the dresses had one thing in common and that was the deep neck. I loved deep necked stuff and it was no lie. I know I have pretty boobs and I love boobs so I love showing them off. It was no secret to anyone so I was over the whole judging phase. I got a random dress off the rack and walked to the cabin ready to start the day full of sweat. I put my hair up in a messy bun so I was more comfortable and put on the dress. It was a stunning dress, it was a sparkly tulle with very thin straps and an open back. I knew there were better dresses on that rack so I didn't really care about this one.

 I knew there were better dresses on that rack so I didn't really care about this one