Just Stop!

( it's been 2 months everything is fine, Draco slept over last night -all you did was cuddle- you let him sleep in as you get ready for the day^)

You finish getting ready and you look over at the bed and stare at him *he looks so cute when he's sleeping* "You know you don't have to stare you can just lay down" he says as he looks at you

You finish getting ready and you look over at the bed and stare at him *he looks so cute when he's sleeping* "You know you don't have to stare you can just lay down" he says as he looks at you. He pulls you onto the bed and kisses you. You both start laughing "Come on we have to go or we are gonna be late, get ready" "5 more minutes" he groaned. You laugh and pull him up off the bed. He gets ready and you both go to potions class. Your usual seat next to Hermione was taken by Ron so you sit next to Harry, sometimes this happens when Ron is having trouble in class. Harry smiles at you, Draco saw that and didn't like it at all. He thinks Harry has a crush on you ,but you don't think so. The whole class Draco watches you and Harry. "MALFOY PAY ATTENTION, and please stop watching my daughter" Snape yells. After class you Hermione, Ron ,and Harry go to eat in the courtyard. *Draco got lunch detention last class* "Why do you like Draco so much?" Harry said it with a sassy tone. "What's that supposed to mean"
" Nothing, i'm just wondering what you see in him?"
"He is nice and sweet to me, plus he makes me laugh"
"He is not a nice person y/n he is mean and a jerk to everyone"
"No he's not you just saying that cause you don't like him"
"He's going to hurt you y/n ,why don't you see that"
" The only person who's making me feel bad is YOU HARRY"
"I'm trying to protect you"
"WELL I DON'T NEED YOUR  PROTECTION" * you run away crying*
"WAIT Y/N PLEASE"
"See what you did Harry" Hermione said.

(you don't know where to go so run to your room but when you go through the common room Draco is sitting there but you just run past him crying)

"HEY Y/N" Draco yells as he follows you. You slam the door before he gets to you. You fall onto your bed and scream into your pillow. There's a knock on your door. "Please let me in y/n" Draco says through the door. You finally decide to let him in. "What's wrong, what happened, why are you crying" he asks you as he holds you in his arms. "Me and Harry got in an argument at lunch" you tell him now that your calmer then before. "What was it about?" Draco asks looking into your eyes. You look down at your hands "You" you say as you look at him and than grab his hand. "What did he say!?" he sounded mad when he asked. "He said you were a jerk and would hurt me. He basically wanted me to break up with you. Then he said he was trying to protect me, but i told him the only person who is hurting me is him." you told him everything. "I will never hurt you, but I can't say the same for him" Draco said sounding angry. "Draco please don't do anything stupid" you tell him. "Fine I won't but if he ever does something like this again I can't make any promises" he tells you and then kisses you on the forehead.

( you change in to your pjs\/ and fall asleep in Draco's arms)

In the middle of the night there's a knock at your door. You and Draco both wake up ,but Draco got up to get the door. But before he opens it someone speaks from the other side. " y/n can I please come in I need to talk to you." you recognize the voice it's Harry. You whisper to Draco "No don't let him in" he doesn't let him in and Draco sits down on the bed. "Please talk to me y/n" Harry says through the door again. You get up and open the door and he sees Draco and frowns. "Wow guess i'm to late to even try and change your mind" he said sadly. " first we haven't done anything, second you can't change my mind anyways!" you tell him. Draco can tell your starting to get mad so he holds your hand. "Please he will hurt you y/n and I won't be there for you" he said confidently. " JUST STOP HARRY! please he won't hurt me now please LEAVE NOW" Harry leaves you start to cry and Draco holds you. " Can I hurt him now" he asks. "no you will get in trouble" you tell him.

(you and Draco fall back asleep he comforts you and tells you how much he loves you)