I promise

It's been about 4 months and you and Draco are going to the doctor for an ultrasound. You have to go to the muggle world so you go and catch the train. You guys get on the train and sit in a compartment that you have to yourselves. "Your baby bump is so cute" Draco says looking down at it. "Just think in about 5 months a little baby one of us will be running around." you say smiling and rubbing you bump. "I can't believe it's already been 4 months." Draco says smiling. "I know it's gone by so fast. I can't wait to know what's in here" you say looking at your belly. "You know what, we should have a baby reveal with like the smoke or balloon and everything. Like we don't look at the screen and give the sex to Hermione." Draco says excitedly. "Wait really? you want to do that?" you ask surprised. "Yea why not" he say to you. "I thought you wouldn't have wanted to" you say looking at him. "I know but this is special to me. It's MY child" Draco says emphasizing my. "Aw babe that's so cute" you say standing up and sitting next to him and kissing him on the cheek. "I'm excited for this little person to come out and be with us" Draco says leaning his head on top of yours. After a few more minutes you get to king cross station and go into the muggle world. You get to the doctors office and do the ultrasound. You hear the heartbeat it sounds like Draco's. A tear rolls down your cheek and Draco wipes it. "What's wrong?" Draco asks hoping your not hurting. "Just thinking about things" you say smiling. "Like what?" Draco asks looking at you. "How the heartbeat sounds like yours and all the times I fell asleep listening to it" you say smiling at him. "Aww..this is one of the many reasons why I love you!" Draco says kissing you on your forehead. You guys get the sex from the doctor in an envelope and take it back to school. Once you get to the school you find Hermione and hand her the envelope. "What's this?" she asks immediately. "The sex" you tell her smiling. "The what?" she asks confused. "Its the sex of the baby, Draco wants a baby reveal and we hope you will make it?" you ask subtly. "Oh yea I would love to" she says excitedly. "okay great! thank you!" you tell her.
(one week later)
Today is the reveal you ware a pink shirt and Draco wares blue. You go to the courtyard with Draco. You instantly smile when you see everyone in pink and blue. You see your dad and Draco's parents standing by some decorations. "Okay wanna play some baby games?" Hermione asks. You and Draco nod. "Okay the game is baby names. On the bored is two the names that the couple picked out one girl and one boy. The rest of the bored has some random names that I just wrote down. Your job is to guess which one is the couples names" Hermione says pointing out the bored. Everyone votes and Hermione reveals the bored to everyone...

 Everyone votes and Hermione reveals the bored to everyone

"The correct names are Sirius and Lena" you tell everyone. "What do they mean?" Ron asks you. "Sirius means burning or a bright star in latin ,and Lena means moonlight." you say smiling at Draco. "Why do they both have to do with night?" Harry asks. "Cause of the night we you know.." Draco say sarcastically before you cut him off. "okay what's next?" you ask. "Um now it's time to do the reveal!" Hermione tells everyone excitedly. She hands you and Draco both a tube. She tells you the twist on 1. Everyone starts to count down "3...2...1" And you both twist and everyone claps but then gets confused. "Hermione? did you give one of us the wrong tube?" you ask looking at the smoke in the air. "Nope It's right" she replies you and Draco look confused. "But it's blue and pink...OH MY GOD... Hermione! Are we having TWINS!?" you realize what just happened and asks Hermione. "YES!" she replies and you and Draco just stare at each other. All of a sudden Draco runs and hugs you. "We're having a boy and a girl!" Draco says happily. "Wow I can't believe we're having twins!" you say to him. After you guys calm down everyone talks and eats some snacks. After about an hour everyone goes back to where they came from. You and Draco go to your dorm room to hang out for a while. At the party you decided that Hermione and Ron would be the godparents of Lena ,and Blaze and Ginny would be the godparents of Sirius. Everything is going great in life for once. No one is fighting or trying to hurt each other. It's great. But all of a sudden a thought comes to mind. "Draco? Can we make a promise to try not and expose the kids to Voldemort?" you ask looking Draco in the eyes. "What about the marks though?" He asks looking at your arm. "We can tell them it's a couple thing that me and you got" you tell him. "But what happens when they see their grandparents and Blaze has them?" he asks sincerely. "We can tell them it's a family thing and friends are like family. I don't know I just don't want them to be manipulated by him." you tell him looking down at your belly. "I promise none of that will happen." he says looking at the little baby bump. I promise, two words that mean everything. I promise is something you can't break specially to your family ,to the people you love. The kids shall never know the past and the truth behind the tattoo. The truth about your family and his. The dark mark means nothing except love and family among Slytherins. I promise, means everything...