1o years later

The kids are 10 now, You and Draco are 26 and 27. You love to sit on the porch and watch the kids play in the yard. The kids love climbing the big apple tree closet to the house. We only have one year left until the kids go off to school and so do you. Draco works for the ministry of magic, and you are the Defense against the dark arts teacher. The kids can't wait to go to school and see the Potter and Weasley kids. All the family's get together every holiday at the burrow and spend it together like a big family. Halfway through the year Lena did accidental magic, she made her brother float after he took one of her dolls. Shortly after Sirius made Draco fly across the room after he told him it was time to go to bed. Draco of course was so proud of him Sirius thought he hurt him and cried. We knew then that both kids will do vary well at Hogwarts. By the end of summer we heard the words that we are selves once said "Mom, dad, We got are letters. We get to go to Hogwarts" We got to see the excitement on their faces like are parents once saw. We get to feel how are parents felt once ago. We are our parents now and we like it.

Authors note
(This is the end i hope you liked it. I never expected this to blow up like it did thank you so much and this is my first book/story so if you liked it check out my other books. They are probably written better than this one since i've grown. Again thank you.)