Try outs

(You wake up and get ready today you have quidditch try outs. Your trying out for slithrins seeker. Also Draco is going to come watch you tryout. You outfit \/)

 You outfit \/)

"Oh...Hey babe..what's going on?"
"I was getting ready for tryouts. I didn't mean to wake you up sorry."
"No it's fine babe...I'm glade you woke me up, I have to say good luck."
"oh great are you going to come see me?"
"Yes oh course I will haha" *he pulls you on to the bed and kisses you*
"I have to go.. I wish I could stay but i'm one of the first people to tryout."
"Okay...I'll see you later"
"Bye Draco!"
(you get on your broom and fly up to start. You start the tryout really good you can hear Draco cheering the whole time. Near the end of the scrimmage you finally catch the snitch. You hear Draco yell the loudest in the crowd.)

You walk off the field feeling good about how you did

You walk off the field feeling good about how you did. Draco runs over to you ,and picks you up and spins you around. "You did amazing out there!" "Thank you..I think I did really well but I don't know." "I think you'll make the team babe. Now let's go get some butter beers and hope you made the team." "Okay babe"
(You both go and get butter beers and after two hours of hanging out. Fred and George come running in say you got seeker. *You and the twins got close recently and become good friends* You were so happy.)
"I DID IT! I MADE THE TEAM!" *you hug the twins*
"WE KNEW YOU WOULD!" "NEVER DOUTED IT!"
"I'm so happy for you babe!"
"I think your my lucky charm Draco"
"Why?"
"I don't know but the whole time I could hear you cheering"
"Then I'll have to come to all you games"
"Yea you will haha" *Draco kisses you on the forehead and smiles*
"I have a surprise for you"
"Not another"
"It will come in tomorrow so be ready"
"Okay..But I already told you I don't need anything"
"I know but I wanted to get you something to remember today"
(You go through the whole day happy. Later you and Draco watch a movie and cuddle. You fall asleep in his arms again and wake up the next morning as get dressed\/ and realize Draco's gone)

 You fall asleep in his arms again and wake up the next morning as get dressed\/ and realize Draco's gone)

Draco comes through the door. "Hey"
"Where were you?"
"I went to get your surprise"
"Great just what I wanted."
"Stop being sarcastic and close your eyes"
"Fine"
( you close your eyes and you feel Draco move your hair to the side. Then he puts something around your neck)

"Okay open your eyes"you open your eyes "It's so cute I love it" "Wait there's more""What is it?" "I'll give you a hint; I open at the close" "What does that mean?" "Figure it out"You hold the ball in your hand and it splits in half

you open your eyes "It's so cute I love it"
"Wait there's more"
"What is it?"
"I'll give you a hint; I open at the close"
"What does that mean?"
"Figure it out"
You hold the ball in your hand and it splits in half. A note unfolds between the half's. The note says: All I need is you-DM<3
"Aw I love it Draco"
"I knew you would" *Draco kisses you*
"Thank you I love it"
"I'm glad you love it"
(Through out the day you keep opening and reading the note. Your first game is in one week and it's against Gryffindor. Harry is their seeker so you might have an edge against them. Also Draco's going to be in the stands cheering you on.)