Logan Star

Warning: Small mention of Homophobia

I am Logan Star
I'm going to a boarding school. Why? Well let's just say my family isn't excepting of people like me. Homosexuals to be exact. It someone got leaked at my school that I am Gay then my family found out so they sent me to an all boys boarding school.
Yeah. Like that'll help.

Anyway now I'm here, standing in an empty apartment like dorm room. There are four rooms so I'm guessing I'll have three or less more roommates. I look around, walking through the living room, and halls, there were four rooms, two in each hall and a bathroom at the end. I take the second smallest room. I didn't need a big room but I also needed space for my books and things for my classes.

I began to set up my room, putting all my books on the book shelves and putting my lap top on the desk a few feet from my bed. I put my dark blue sheets on the bed and then my black blankets and pillows. I put up a poster of the galaxy, I then put a cup of pencils a lamp and picture of me and my sister on my desk around my lap top.

Finally satisfied I walk out and sit on the couch, flipping open my book and begin reading, waiting for my other roommates to come.

After an hour of waiting the door opens..