Patton Miller

Hi. I'm Patton Miller.
I'm going to a boarding school. I decided to go to this school because I thought it'd be fun! New friends, new teachers. Don't get me wrong I loved my life back home, my dad was very excepting when I came out as bisexual and gender fluid, at school I was popular but not like those mean popular kids. Sure there was a few bully's but I was okay!

I smile happily as I walk into my new dorm and see one of my roommates already there. "Oh hi there!" I wave and walk in, closing the door. All I get in return is a hum but that's okay. Maybe he can't talk or is uncomfortable with talking. I walk and open a few doors before deciding to take the second biggest room.

I put on my white sheets and blue blankets along with some of my pillows and stuff animals. I set up my keyboard and press a few keys to make sure it works. I put up a few posters and some string lights.
"Perfect!"

I skip out to where my other roommate is and sit down "Hello. I'm Patton! What's your name?" He closed his book and fixed his glasses, cool we have the same glasses

"My name is Logan. Logan Star" He held out his hand. I smile and shake his hand, he had soft yet strong hands.

"It's nice to meet you Logan." He hummed and opened his book again, I began talking as he read but nodded every now and then showing me he was listening.

Soon the door opened..