Roman Sword

Hello everyone! I am Roman Sword. I know weird last name but the author didn't want to be basic and write 'Prince' or 'Creativity' so I'm stuck with it.

I walk into the room and see three people. A cutie with glasses. A hottie with glasses. And a handsomely, hot emo. "Hello everyone! I Roman have arrived!" I bowed and stood back up to see them just staring at me. The hot nerd just rolled his eyes and looked at his book. The cutie giggled and clapped and the emo rolled his eyes but kept glancing at me.

I smirk and walk, seeing how the rest of the rooms are taken I open the door to the last room and smile, the biggest room, great. I immediately begin to set up my room, putting red sheets on before my silky red and white blankets I then put on my gold, red, and white pillows. I hang up all my posters, playbills, led lights and pictures before putting down a fully red carpet and setting up a full length mirror.

I check myself out, wink and walk back out to my other roommates, I sit next to the hot emo and look him up and down "Sup. I'm Roman"

He didn't take his eyes off his phone "Virgil." He mumbled

"Im Patton!" The cute nerd smiled happily and giggled, making me smile a bit

"And I'm Logan. Now that we're all here I suppose we should get to know each other, anyone have any ideas?" The hot nerd finally closed his book and looked up at all of us

"Oooo how about, truth or dare..?"