chapter 1

ENJOY THIS VIDEO ABOVE OF MICHAEL LAUGHING BECAUSE THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND J HOPE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY TOOOOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im running. running from everyone that hates me. its dark and blank. im all alone as usual. the voices at the back of my head echoing continuously.
'worthless'
'ugly'
'slut'
'fat'
they wont stay silent. the continuous words ripping me apart. each flake of my body shines into the light of the street lamp. my screaming masks the voices. but im slowly fading away. 3...2...1 im now non existant.

The sound of my ringing alarm woke me up from my usual nightmare. i pulled myself up still half asleep, but i knew if i fell asleep again, i would have that nightmare again. An unusual silence around my house loured me to living room.

The door creeked open, revealing and emptiness. nobody was home. i took my time to trudge around the house looking for a familiar face. unfortunatly i spent too much time wondering, and completly forgot about school. i looked up at the clock and sprinted up the stairs, realising i only had 10 minutes to get ready and get the bus.

As soon as i entered my room my phone was buzzing uncontrolably. i decided to ignore it and pulled on some clothes. i pulled out my backpack from under my bed and threw my flannel on. i rushed out of the door and sprinted to the bus stop.

"hey look its Grace." i heard voices from behind me. it had only occurred to me now, throughout all these years, that i was that freak of the school. i didnt pay much attention to people until recently. they dont stop staring at me and feel like im not needed or nessecary. i dont want to be the item that everybody stares at but nobody wants.

the bus finally came and slowly came to a halt in front of the crowd. the doors screeched open and a swarm of people went rushing in. i waited for the people to all get on so i could sit at the front. omce it was clear, i jumped onto the bus and swung round into a free seat the front.

As the bus started to move i could hear my name being mentioned more. i was curious as to what they were doing. i turned my head slightly so i can see them from the corner of my eye. but they saw me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT PUNK?!" i immiediatly twisted my head to the front again. i shut my eyes tightly, wishing they would dissapear. then it hit me. maybe if i dissapeared, this would all be over.

The bus turned into the front of the school and stopped opening the door for us. i waited for them to get out first to avoid any contact with them. but this time it didnt help. my face was hidden behind my hair. a large hand gripped my chin, and my face was turned to face the school bully. Ashton Irwin.

"your a pretty sexy punk if im honest. but that just makes you a slut with an innocent look on your face." he pushed my face to the window and left. i felt my eyes getting warm and blurry. i held in everything i had and tried not to let a fountain of tears stream down my face.

"you getting off?" the bus driver asked irritated. i didnt reply. i slowly made my way to the doors and stepped out. i was standing in front of the school gates. swarms of people were passing past me. i felt like the world around me was dripping from the edges. as soon as i had taken three steps past the 'westfield high' sign, i felt like melting with embarassment.

A/N: so yeh really sorry about this shitty chapter. if you can just comment other people i can write about. maybe not 5sos because i write about them wayyyyyy too much. kay bye. :)