Aizawa is a caterpillar, change my mind. Also, the idiots are Pokèmon

I am back from hiatus cuz I want to end this thing.  So I'm just gonna type and hope it makes sense.  I already know how it is going to end, and I'd also like hero name suggestions for Dabi and Toga.  I already have Deku's.  So without further ado, lets get this schistshow back on the road after I crashed it!

                          ---------------------------------------

2a room, morning, third PoV

Shota rolled into class in his sleeping bag.

(A/N: into autocorrected to onto and I got this image of Aizawa rolling over his students like a bulldozer and now I'm scared.  XD)

"Brats, Problem Children, UA is hosting the annual second year dance.  (A/N: Idk I needed plot)  Its in a week, in the cafeteria.  7-8:30 PM.  You can wear whatever, as long as it is appropriate.  As for significant others-."

He got cut off by the intercom turning on and blasting "Lower Your Expectations."  Thr idiots started laughing their *sses off.

(A/N: look up Lower your Expectations Bnha animatic on YouTube and watch it.  I couldn't get the freaking link in.)

Shota sighed and used his quirk.  They shut up, but the song kept blasting.  

"F*cking rat" Shota muttered.

Meanwhile, in Nezu's office-

The principal was cackling at the chaos.  

Back in 2a-

The song ended, and Shota continued.

"As for significant others, it's fine.  No extreme PDA.  Okay do whatever.  Don't destroy the place."

He crawled back in his sleeping bag and promptly fell asleep.

Himiko was excited because she could wear her new dress and necklace.  Dabi was looking forward to the food, and Deku?  He was nearly hacking up a lung.

Why?  He doesn't have a significant other.  Nor does he want one after what Ochaco did.  He figured Mei might, but knowing her, she'd be making her babies and not going to the dance.  

So he'll stay a single Pringle, thank you very much.

He should see how Eri and Kota are doing.  Speaking of old friends and acquaintances, Suneater and Nejire-chan were the trio's old nemesises(?  Nemesi?  Idk the plural for nemesis). Always in pursuit, yet somehow missed out on capturing them.  Oh well.

Back on topic of the dance, Deku figured he'd just wear something normal instead of his usual suit.  Like a Tokyo Ghoul t-shirt, black jeans and of course his signature bright red shoes.

Yeah, that sounded like a good look.  

Time skip, end of day

Classes went normally and the final bell rang.  Deku grabbed the idiots and they headed to their dorm floor.

Deku's room

"So, Psycho, I assume you'll be in your new dress?"

"Yep!!"

"What about you, Burnt Toast?"

"Well, Bushface, I was going to wear one of your suits."

"You know full well they won't fit you, Patchwork."

"Okay.  I'll wear one of Himiko's dresses then."

"You're not allowed to Dabi!"

"Fine.  What are you gonna wear Broccoli?"

"Tokyo Ghoul t-shirt and black pants, Burnt Chicken Nugget."

"I'm supposed to be the emo."

"So?"

"Fair.  I'll just wear my Mega Charizard t-shirt and some pants."

"You are a Mega Charizard."

"That makes you Hoopa."

"I'm Mawile!!" Himiko chimed in.

"But your quirk makes you a Ditto or Zorua/Zoroark."

"Mawile's cute like me!"

"We'll go with that then"

Then Denki burst in from nowhere and screamed,

"I'M PIKACHU!!!!"

"How did you-?"

"I have a sixth sense for Pokèmon." he said solemnly.

"Okay?"

"Bye!"

Denki left, leaving a confused Deku and an amused Dabi and Himiko.

"Well then."

And we done!  Next chapter, the dance.  What chaos will unfold?  Idk yet.  Bye Kit Kats!!!!!!! :)