How the Author gets impatient and commits mass murder with a Yandere

Hi guys!  This is the final chapter, but I may do a Q/A in the future, or more stupid hijinks chapters if I get bored enough.  let me know if u'd like one or both, bc I am willing to do them.

I'll probably revise the first few chapters at some point too, bc looking back, they are pretty cringe and short, so I'll try to lengthen then and edit them so they are better.

The Kacchaco Killer belongs to @HansenTheMan and I got permission to use her.  Go check out Hansen's Dekuverse to read the story of the Kacchaco Killer.  

The picture is what she looks like, and its not mine, so all credit to the artist.

That up there was written a month or so ago.  I've procrastinated for so long.

I am sorry for my procrastination, I should've updated earlier but I had writer's block. Thank you for the 105+ follows, 57.3k reads, 861 votes, #1 in herodabi, #3 in herodeku, #3 in herotoga, #4 in betrayeddeku, #1 in Himidabi, #2 in Todorokitoya, #2 in villainfamily, and #4 in Kacchaco.  

There's more, but I'm not typing them all out, and it is 1/23/21 as I type this, so these will probably change.  

This is probably a really terrible ending, but I want to end it like this, so don't complain plz.

⚠⚠⚠Tw: Blood, murder, and bombs.  I suck at warning u of triggers, so be cautious if these affect you.  The blood is kinda descriptive, so is the murder, so be careful.⚠⚠⚠

Once again enjoy!

                            ---------------------------------------

3A dorms, afternoon, 3rd PoV

A pop was heard in the dorms.   The students of 3A were all out on a class mall trip, and only Katsuki and Ochaco were there.  

(K. Ochaco is the Ochaco of this universe, and Y. Ochaco is the Kacchaco Killer.)

The two b!tches looked over to where the noise originated from, and saw someone who looked just like K. Ochaco, but in a darker outfit.  (Like the above picture)

"Toga?  This isn't funny." K. Ochaco said.

"I'm not Toga.  I'm you." Y. Ochaco said.

"Huh?"

"HUH!?" Katsuki basically screeched.

"From an alternate universe.  But that won't matter soon.  I'm here to kill you both."

"LIKE I'LL GO DOWN TO YOU, YOU IMPOSTER!"

Katsuki charged at her, explosions popping in his hands.  In the past year, his explosions' strength had increased drastically, and he could destroy a lot, even without his gauntlets.

Y. Ochaco dodged the raging Pomeranian and whipped out two knives.

 Ochaco dodged the raging Pomeranian and whipped out two knives