27

Hi. Honestly, I was kinda stumped about how to put this chapter hence the delay but the writer's block is over! Yay Gaara! I got the GOD; Gaara Obsession Disease😍. Ahem, please enjoy the story....

~ x ~

Neji and Tenten went to Tsunade's guest chambers after freshening up to discuss about Anko's illness.

"She has also began to cough up blood from her bowels and she gets weary often." Tenten rounded up the symptoms of Anko's illness to Tsunade who was searching through a medical book.

"Hmm...I will not be sure unless I see the woman in face. As luck would have it, I am visiting Konoha on my next travel. If you can, send a message to Anko to meet me at Bankai inn in a fortnight." Tsunade stood up and walked towards a table.

Picking a brush and dipping it in ink, the blond woman began to write on a blank paper sheet which was on the table. She finished and signed it with her seal before giving it to Tenten.

"Deliver this to her. This is how I shall recognize that it is she." Tsunade instructed.

"Hai. Arigato kosaimasu, Tsunade-sama." Tenten bowed in appreciation and left her presence. Once outside the guest chambers, Tenten looked at the letter in her hand with a troubled expression on her face. How was she supposed to deliver the letter to Anko since she was banished?

"Tenten." The mentioned woman raised her head to look at her lover. "What is it that bothers you?" Neji asked once he got close to her. He had stayed outside when Tenten went to meet with Tsunade. Tenten recounted all of lady Tsunade's instructions and sighed.

"I am at a loss for what I should do Neji, I am banished from Konoha after all." Tenten complained. Neji pat her hair as though he was petting a child and spoke.

"If we could leave soon, I might be able to deliver it for you."

"Would you?!" Tenten asked excitedly and Neji nodded with a chuckle.

"Yes I shall, and besides I have business matters there." Neji assured. Before the man could say or do anything though, a sudden blur of sandy blond whizzed past him and tackled his lover.

"Tenten-chan!" Temari squealed in delight of seeing the former servant girl. Said woman blinked rapidly to try to compose her disoriented self; Temari was too sudden.

"T-Temari-hime!" Tenten squealed with equal excitement once she got over her surprise. The two women hugged each other and Temari stole Tenten, leaving an annoyed Neji behind.

"They shall spend several hours dilly dallying." Kankuro, who had materialized beside Neji predicted. "What are your plans now?" The painted man asked.

"I plan to leave with Tenten for the land of Rice patties. It is closer to Konoha and thus my travel there shall be shorter." Neji answered truthfully. "I can not thank Suna enough for their assistance."

"Do not fret about it." Kankuro gave a dismissive wave of his hand. "We are allies after all. So then, now that you have renounced your position as crown prince how are the kingdom matters faring?" He asked.