Pretty Girl

In which
He wants the pretty girls number

~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~~

"I thought you were pretty"

~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~~

Running through the hotel lobby Finn was looking for her. The pretty girl he saw at the pool. He saw her walking to the pool in her black one piece. He stopped breathing for a few seconds taking in her beauty. As he was watching her interact with her family while at the pool he wished he could say hi to her. Or just get her name. But no. His anxiety stopped him from doing so. Remembering the moment she caught him looking at her, she gave him a warm smile and continued to tan under the sun. He felt himself melt. He wants her to laugh at his jokes, to smile at him, to hug him- even though he barley knows her. Finn was always one to observe people from afar. But no one, not a single soul was as pretty as the pretty girl he saw. The girl he wanted to make his. He had found out her hotel room number by following her, from time to time. That morning he went to the room to go see her but when he arrived he was greeted by cleaners, cleaning the room. They said "Oh no the family staying here have left!"

                 Left........

He wanted the pretty girls number. So he had to find her. He still had a chance. So he ran. He had to find her.

As Finn was running through the lobby, scanning every where to find her. He looked and he looked. Tears threatened to spill from his brown eyes because he couldn't find her. He doesn't even know her name. And that's when it hit him. The pool. The place where he saw her first. He ran faster than he ever had. He saw the pretty girl looking at her own reflection in the water. Finn walked to the opposite side of the pool. The girl didn't look up. 'its now or never' Finn thought.
"Hey" he breathed nervously. "Hi" she looked up and smiled.

     "This might seem weird but can I have your number"
Finn asked extremely nervous. Feeling his anxiety grow. The girl felt herself blush looking at him. "Why?" She asked. Nobody ever asked for her number. She never thought she was pretty. But if only she knew how beautiful she was. How many girls envied her. Finn was taken back by her question. Who doesn't want a goddess number? Finn looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "I thought you were pretty". She blushed. She felt warm and fuzzy. She's never felt like this before. She looked up at the blushing and nervous boy and smiled says "Yeah, sure. Bring me your phone"
Finn's heart was beating a million miles per hour. Slowly walking up to her he opened his phone, going into the phone app. She took the phone putting in her number looking up at him. Before she could get his number. Her mother called "LET'S GO!". She looked up at the beautiful boy infront of her saying "I gotta go now but juts text me and I'll save your number!" She smiled happily at him with his phone still in her hand. She gave him,his phone back, their hands touching lightly. Finn's stomach did cartwheels as well as her's did. She said a quick good-bye before walking off. Finn watched her walk away. When she was out of view he started punching the air out of joy and started shouting "I GOT HER NUMBER!" Over and over again. He finally looked down at her contact. He saw her name for the first time. 'Y/N'. A pretty girl with a pretty name.

And that was how a pretty girl met a pretty boy......

~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~⭐~~~~