that way

In which
She knows that he doesn't love her

~~~💫~~~💫~~~💫~~~💫~~~~

"Friends don't look, at friends that way"

~~~💫~~~💫~~~💫~~~💫~~~~

I watch as you look at her. Your face glowing. I can see you love her.

Why did you ask me out Finn?

Did you want to embarrass me?

I know your using me as a distraction from her...

Finn we were dating for 6 months and you could only talking about her. Her name is the only name you seem to know. You always talk about how pretty she is. How talented she is. If only I was like her....

Finn I know you guys have been friends since forever but what about me? Your choosing your best friend over your own fucking girlfriend.

Finn you don't know that your breaking my heart. I love you, you always say it back but you don't mean it, I know you don't. I know I will never be like her

I see the way you look at her.  When she walks into a room, your mood is always 100% better. She makes you smile, she makes you laugh, but what about me Finn? We were in love! But I can see you fell out of love. I can see you love her. I'm just here to entertain you. Am I a game to you? So you like playing with my feelings?

For fucks sake you moan her name, and you always say 'sorry'. Do you mean it?

Finn you can go days without seeing me, talking to me... But her? You have to talk to her daily... She's the reason you wake up. Not me. I don't even exist to you. Your falling for her more and more, every day, every hour you spend with her you fall more in love. And me? I'm suffering Finn, your to inlove with her to see that your hurting me.....

As we smile for the paparazzi I see you look at her. I see the jealousy in your eyes as she smiles with her date to the event. I tried making you jealous but you don't seem to care. You didn't even notice. You just simply walk away, looking for her. Just trying to get her attention. It hurts Finn

I tried becoming her. I tried copying her style by wearing similar outfits, doing my makeup like she did and by doing similar instagram posts as she did. I tried doing everything she does. Tried eating what she eats. Finn I even tried laughing like her, because YOU said you like her laugh..... And almost immediately fans noticed, I was called out. I got hate, you confronted me. And that's when I realized I need to end this Finn.

Why am I in a relationship with someone who loves someone else?

Today is the day im ending relationship. You came over so clueless. I knew it was time. I knew if I didn't do this you would break my heart, but already are. Finn I love you and this is going to be painful but I couldn't keep suffering while you look at her.

I told I wanted to end things... You asked me why

"Because I will never be Y/N. Finn I know you love her. Finn I will never be good enough. You LOVE HER!! Don't even try and say no.
Finn, am I joke to you? Why did you fucking ask me out when you knew your would lose interest so quickly in me Finn"

"Millie we're just friends-"

"Yeah I know Finn but, friends don't look at friends that way"

"Millie-"

"Finn it's ok... I'm fine but go to her, ok? Go ask Y/N out"

Finn looked up at Millie with a smile, walked up to her and gave her one last kiss before leaving. Millie's eyes filled with tears watching the person that she loved is leaving her

"Thanks Millie, and once again I'm sorry"

"Finn, it's ok"

And with that Finn went out the front door, going to his real love.

While Millie continues to suffer in silence.

~~~💫~~~💫~~~💫~~~💫~~~~