I wish

In which
Finn missed something important.....

~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~~

"I'm so sorry, I wish I was there"

~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~~

Finn walked down the plane, rubbing his sweaty palms on his jeans. Nervous to see his wife Y/N. The young pair got married as soon as Finn turned 18. After two months of being married Y/N found out she was pregnant and Finn couldn't be happier. Five months into the pregnancy, Finn got a call to film strangerthings season 5. The young couple were sad. But yet Finn promised to be at the birth of his daughter, Aubrey.

Finn got a call one night saying that his wife is giving birth. He wanted to go but he couldn't. He missed it. He called her after she gave birth. Finn could hear the sadness in her voice that he missed it but she was happy.

That was two weeks ago. Two painful weeks. Y/N sent Finn pictures everyday, with their newborn daughter wearing cute clothes. Everytime she sent Finn a picture he cried. He cried and cried and cried. He wanted to hold her. He wanted to be there.

So here we are. Finn standing in front of their mansion. Nervous to go in. He knocked. And the door opened to a happy wife.

"HI BABE!"

"Y/N! I missed you"

The pair hugged and shared a long passionate kiss. The couple took Finn's bag and walked to their room. They walked past Aubrey's room. And Finn's heart rate quickend when Y/N said 'Go see your daughter'.
Finn was nervous. He wasn't there for the birth. What happens if he messed up?
He walked into the room. Trying to be quite. He saw her. His daughter, sleeping peacefully. He looked at her and softly started crying.

" I'm sorry, I wish I was there"

He cried. Little did he know his wife was there. Feeling sorry for him. She knew how excited Finn was to have this baby. She stood next to Finn when she looked up at her and just hugged her. He cried into her shoulder. He kept apologizing over and over again

Finn was with his wife and his daughter. He was where he was supposed to be....

And that's how how Finn realized that he was never going to miss anything this fucking important......

~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~🐑~~~~