The Thief and The prince chapter 1

⚠️TW (mental issues, mentions of murder, child abuse, ect.)

~??? P.O.V.~

I was running down the back ways. I had just recently pickpocketed a man with my friend, Logan Logic Berry. And looked at the teen next to me. He had blue hair and black eyes and glasses. He was a normal villager but he did help me from time to time. He is like an older brother to me and he is really smart and mature for a 17 year old. He was also the palace's medic. Oh! I never introduced myself!

I'm 15 years old, I have long ass purple hair, cold empty purple eyes, freckles, and dark bags under my eyes. My name is Virgil Anxiety Azrail. Funny how my last name means 'The Angel of Death' and I have to kill and fight for money or food. Anyway sometimes Logan calls me Frostie or Elsa because of my cold personality and white skin.

~third person~

"Hey! Frost don't go cold on me." Logan  said gently shaking the purple haired male infront of him. "What what what?!" Virgil said. "We are here dumbass." Logan sighed fixing his glasses and pointing at an abandoned house. It had broken windows, broken wood, with moss and vines growing on it.

"Oh." Virgil said. Virgil lived in that house same with Logan. They lived together and they didn't mind. Logan was an orphaned child after his mother and father got into a Carriage crash that happened a few years ago. As for Virgil his father had killed his mother and he had abused Virgil to the point when Virgil was 5 he ran away and to this village. He had learn how to fight and steal from his father.

When he met Logan it was when he was in a fight three years after Logan's parents passed. Virgil was pushed back into Logan and Logan kicked the male that Virgil was fighting. Logan told him to take him to his house and did so. he took Logan to his abandoned house. From them since they were together and Logan had taught Virgil how to write, read, and do math as Virgil taught Logan how to survive on the streets.

Such as fighting, stealing, how to use the back-ways, climb/Jump tree to tree, house jumping, taking food from windowsills. They won't really use the money on themselves. They would give it to the people in the village that it most. Well Logan was at the palace most of the time and he ate there but Virgil didnt care about himself. He would buy food and give It to the village children. He wouldn't eat most of the time.

He had mental and physical issues. As of mental issues He had insomnia, anxiety, trust issues, depression, and sanity issues. He would sometimes 'glitch' as Logan would like call it from sane to insane and for physical issues he had scars, bruises, and burns new and old, a few broken bones, and malnutrition.