The Thief and The prince chapter 2

~???~

I was walking down the hall with my friend Patton morality Parker. I looked at the The short light blue haired, light blue eyed, and dark tanned male next to me. He was the Baker and gardener at the palace and I'm Prince Roman prince Collins. I have red hair, red and green eyes, and light tan skin.

~third person~

Patton was going on about his crush on the palace medic, Logan. Roman's mind started to wonder to earlier that day, he had saw Logan with a long purple haired boy. He saw the two staging a fight for some reason that he didnt know.

He started to think about the purple haired male and how the bright sun reflected on his beautiful pale skin. He was drawn out of his gay thoughts when Patton was waving his hand infront of Roman's face.

"Ya?" Roman asked.

"Well I heard that your father and Mother are letting Logan begin a friend to the palace!" Patton said with his bubbley and excited voice. Roman nodded softly.

Roman's parents weren't like other royalty. They didn't care about titles and they would let the workers bring friends over if they asked a head of time. They didn't care that Roman and his brother (where you will meet him later) were Bisexual as long as they were happy and healthy.

Patton and Roman noticed Logan down the hall. They ran to him. "Hey! Logan who are you bringing later?" Asked patton.

"Oh, just my friend, Virgil." Said the medic fixing his glasses. He blushed everytime he heard or saw Patton.

Roman nodded. "He sounds mysterious." The prince said.

"You have no idea. He'll come by later. Oh and check the trees. He loves to hang in them." Logan said knowing that Virgil would probably stay hidden until found. He loved to be found in the trees. Roman and Patton nodded.