The Thief and The Prince Chapter 5

~Virgil's P.O.V.~

"How about I tell you guys a bit later." I said. He looked at Patton as the bubbly male nodded.

After dinner, I was lead up the the princes room and he sat down on the floor as the others sat around him.

"So let's start with the cons I guess. You have to learn how to survive pretty quickly. And sometimes you don't know basics things such as reading and writing. Though Logan taught me those things." I said.

"You also have to learn to fight. If you cant your as good as dead." I added. "But the pros are that in the village you can sing and dance in the park. Play with the children. The old folks has so many stories and tales! Sometimes you can get free food and bits of money by doing small jobs!" I said my Purple eyes lit up as I spoke.

~Roman's P.O.V~

As Virgil talked about the pros and cons of living on the streets. I was smiling. 'He looks so happy talking about the village folks.' I thought. I heard calling from the village.

I got up and noticed the others did too and they looked out the window with was an old woman. 'Huh? Why is she calling for Virgil?' I thought when I looked at Virgil he noticed that he jumped out of the window onto the tree.

I looked in awe as the Purple/black haired male moved swiftly and gracefully. I watched as the old woman and Virgil talked.